London explosion!!!!!!!

Currently reading:
London explosion!!!!!!!

in hong kong you can only have one child, if you have more you are heavily taxed. Most families that have more than one have one taken to orphanages, the family get to chose which one goes and if they have a girl and a boy they usually get rid of the girl as in their culture the boy will usually get a job and look after their parents whn they get old.

The problem with the 3rd world is the country cannot sustain the population, which is the way the UK is going imo. If the countries bank balance goes from -£100,000,000 to £0 it will make no difference to the guy on the ground, the theory is that the guy on the ground is paying tax which pays the interest on the loan, if the loans go the interest goes. His tax money then goes towards improving the country. I don't believe that will happen and do not support the live 8 or G8 movements. I also think that the protestors have made a complete sham of the whole thing, the money that has been spent on security could have gone to Africa if the protestors were not such nipples. The police have hired 1000 vans just to get police up there, a lot of which would probably been in or around London and could have helped down there.

I recon they must have had every city rigged and have bommed whichever got the Olympics

the met police sent 1500 police up to scotland(my dad was 1) most taking met police riot vans. (dont know where the 1000 vans came from) but most were called back this morning, brought back by Harriers-spelling???(big plane). now that must have cost as much as 1000 vans.

God, there's some twaddle spouted on this forum sometimes.

The Harrier is a single seat fighter, although there are some 2 seat versions which are only used for training purposes at OCU units.

Mark.
Council estate lad.
And proud of it!

Member of the Guild of Experienced Motorists.
travelsmall.gif

sorry about that i meant hercules.never did take an interest in planes.

i think he means the hercules

although the chinook would be better for landing in london ;)

Hercules, the most uncomfortable plane ride you could ever take.

We are going off topic here.
Lets remember the poor sods in the 'smoke'.

It all reminds me of my first solo visit to London. The IRA were at their peak. I just missed a bomb in the West End by 15 minutes.

Had a similar experience in Belfast 15 years ago.

Mark.
Council estate lad.
And proud of it!

travelsmall.gif

i did mean hercules, he said there were rows of carrier riot vans driving on, must have been quite a sight

No idea how long the runway is at London City Airport, but with its short take off and landing capabilities, the C130 Hercules could probably use it.

Mark.
Council estate lad.
And proud of it!

travelsmall.gif

What an amazing thread, islamic terrorists, birth rate in China, flying police, the mind boggles, pehaps there is space for Al's synchronised swimmers :).

If those responsible for these attacks should be aware of anything, it is that we survived and coped admirally with the IRA campaigns for years. We have been, in our time, one of the most terrorised and bombed civilian populations in the world outside of a war zone. We didn't give up then and we won't give up now.

Sympathies to those affected, respect to those who gave aid. We will prevail.

Conrad 'Churchill' Baker

my manager was on the train around liverpool street station in hostipal with huge whole in her leg, apparrently they though about chopping it off! poor girl, she though she was going to die apparently, but i supose i would have also!

Paul R