O/T Prince is in london

Currently reading:
O/T Prince is in london

A

Anonymous

i wonder how much the train would cost down? does any 1 know what dates hes playing? i wonder if i have passed my test by then. i have seen the banner in some ones sig can any 1 please tell me whos it was so i can see the price of the tickets and the places hes playing?

cheers in advance

PS, Prince is a legend!! :)

rascalsig.png

I have to agree, if anyone knows the answer to the above question please please let me know, i will do anything for those tickets

Ok, here's the skinny.

Prince is playing 21 dates in London, kicking off on the 1st August. There were originally 7 dates at the O2 Arena which has now increased to 15 dates due to demand. He will also play some smaller venues, but these are yet to be announced.

Ticket price is £31.21 + booking fees where appropriate.

Visit 3121.COM for more details. Tickets are available through Ticketmaster but considering 12 shows sold out in about two minutes yesterday, you might have missed the chance.

Unless you want to pay over £1000 on eBay as some people have been doing.

I'm all booked for at least one night, maybe more if I can swing it ;)

Rob
Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX

in my opinion it would be well worth it to pay that much for a ticket to one of his amazing concerts, after the last one i went to i dnt no anyone that wouldnt turn down the chance

my great grandfather took me as a child and his voice just stuck in my head i dont really like this music normally but i can appreciate his voice so much he sings the songs with a passion unlike the singers now-a-days

rascalsig.png

Oh, and the ticket price also includes a copy of his new album !

Doubt you'll get that if you buy off eBay though.

And this'll be the umpteenth time I've seen him. Been a fan from day one (back in the late 70's !)

Rob
Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX