Technical London Electric cars Mk 1 Multipla conversion

Currently reading:
Technical London Electric cars Mk 1 Multipla conversion

Does anyone know about or have you had an electric conversion of a Fiat Multipla 105 JTD done by London Electric Cars (or anyone else for that matter)?
I would like to have this done but I would like some information from outside the company if possible, perhaps range, cost etc
Best of luck to you all !
Mik

hello ! i ve already asked them info about that conversion but didn t get any response. did you? I m looking forward to convert my JTD105 aswell . I mostly drive electric these days. best of luck
cheers

hello ! i ve already asked them info about that conversion but didn t get any response. did you? I m looking forward to convert my JTD105 aswell . I mostly drive electric these days. best of luck
cheers
Hello, the conversion wasn't complete when I contacted them (they seemed very competent) but I vaguely remember that the range was modest due to the batteries being slung under the vehicle where the lpg conversion would go. However, I live in France and the French authorities would not accept the vehicle as homologated as the UK is outside the EEC (Grrrrr!!!).

Back