Lolita you're naughty....

Currently reading:
Lolita you're naughty....

yeh that bits appauling but the bed is a bit OTT :rolleyes:

I cant believe parents let there kids wear that sort of stuff tho. its like those pants that seem to be quite popular now with 'Juicy' etc printed across the ass worn by like 12 yr olds... i mean WTF!?! its sick. why would parents buy that for there kids?

Last edited:
Well having looked at girls underwear with my daughter today (she's 9) she's looking for a first bra and adores the ones with cherrys on, which I find a bit worrying but to a child its nothing but fruit!

She doesnt like thongs atm but i'm sure in the future she'll want some, at the end of the day what she wears is under her clothes and not for all to see!

Trouble is the girls in particular are forced to grow up too quickly, they have no innocence and childhood and they end up as fodder for the marketteers who push more expensive, provocative fashion onto the late teens early twenties group.

They aren't particularly respected by blokes, they come over as cheap and tacky and they don't seem to have a sense of value. My personal opinion of course, based on seeing what sort of young girl it is throwing up in the gutter with her bits hanging out and what they tend to be wearing.

british girls aged 12-14 are having sex already, they always have done, i dont think the name of the bed they sleep in will make any difference.

you could similarly say 17 year old boys should not be driving a punto sporting because the name sporting encourages boyracing.

Last edited:
Back