General Locking wheel nut

Currently reading:
General Locking wheel nut

Baglady1990

One job always leads to another
Guys my locking wheel nut key is chewed up after I had 2 new front tyres the garage has damaged my key
How do I go about undoing mine as the key won’t grip
@typecastboy i know you have managed this in the past! What do I need as I don’t have a code for my old one
Apologies for starting a new thread admin

Guys my locking wheel nut key is chewed up after I had 2 new front tyres the garage has damaged my key
How do I go about undoing mine as the key won’t grip
@typecastboy i know you have managed this in the past! What do I need as I don’t have a code for my old one
Apologies for starting a new thread admin
Not got the Black plastic case??

Yes garages usually have the Removal kit :)

Some garages have removal tools.
Or depending on the type, get medieval withh the right sized socket and a big hammer :D

Got my new locking wheel nut key this morning got the other three off no bother but the over torqued one was having none of it!!! Ended up at a local garage who took pitty on me and removed it for me
That eBay seller was fantastic tho would definitely recommend
Doubt I’ll be putting locking nuts on again!

Do people still steal wheels?
My tyres cost £380, so I suspect the answer may be yes. Im not sure locking wheel nuts will stop them as most cars the key is insiide somewhere, so break a window and help yourself to the key.

I could always put the new ones on …. And just remove them before I have any garage do any work on my wheels 🤣 if I could change tires … do a wheel balance and tracking …. I would! Alas unfortunately I can’t!

Back