Technical Little S**ts cut my fuel line :( Any Help?

Currently reading:
Technical Little S**ts cut my fuel line :( Any Help?

Arghh!!! Went to leave my girlfriends place last night to discover that some scum of the earth had cut my fuel lines in hope to steal some fuel!!!! :mad: grr i'm so annoyed!!!

Is there any easy (and cheap) option to fix this problem? A friend said about simply installing another fuel filter where the cut has been made, but the problem is that the little scumbag has cut two pipes side by side, so i think two fuel filters won't fit! Anyones help would be really appreciated as i'm totally out of ideas! :(

sorry to hear that, didn't realise people were that desperate :eek: :(

only thing i can think of wold be to get hold of some piping and try and secure it on best you can, it's not great and potentially dangerous, i'd just ring up a garage and let them know whats happend, and get it towed down there to have new pipes or new peices put in place.

If you have hard plastic or metal fuel line then get some rubber fuel pipe slightly smaller inside diameter than yours and fit using two jubilee type clips and a bit of spit to aid fitting.

This is just what this country is like now. Some little git causing no end of bother to save a few quid on fuel. The Police don't give a t*ss and if you catch em yourself you can't do anything without getting nicked. Makes you feel good to be British eh.

Last edited:
Thanks so much to everyone on here for offering your advice! In answer to custard it was a rubber/plastic sort of pipe used. After calling a friend who used to work with cars, he suggested simply using an inline fuel filter where the pipe had been cut, and secure them down with a couple of clips - but the problem was that both the pipe to the engine and from the engine had been cut next to each-other so a filter wouldn't of fit.

In the end I called my breakdown people who simply used a slightly larger piece of fuel hose pushed over the top of the two split ends and secured them with a couple of clips, and woo the car was alive! (y) So far (touch wood!) i've had no problems actually getting it from where it was to my home (about 10 miles) and no sign of further leakage either.

When speaking to the guy who fixed it, he said it's unfortunately becoming a very common thing but said the repair he did is safe and will pass MOT no problem! Think i'll end up getting the pipes replaced on my next service for piece of mind, but hell at least its working again! ;)

Once again, ta very much for your help guys, thanks all round! :slayer:

pointless little chavs if theyre that desperate for petrol why dont they do a drive off at theyre local shell garage,mug them for a change!

Back