Punto (Mk2/2b) laceys new install !! work in progress !!

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) laceys new install !! work in progress !!

its a starty but for some people a set up like that is good enough. i had an 8" jbl sub and a amp that ran off my HU including power supply and it shook my car to bits :D

had that for 2 years and anly upgraded late last year

what else you got planned? think some sort of install (false floor maybe?) will set it off a storm, just im time for summer too :D

Sod off Beau:mad: , when youre old enough to drive and have to pay for your own way in life then you will be qualified to make the remarks you do:( . Tho they still wont be welcome if all you do is critisize(n) !
My parents always gave me good advice, one of which you should heed and that is " if you aint got nothing good to say, then dont say anything at all":bang:

beau_4076 said:
where would we get in life if we just lied? sorry but id rather be truthful on my posts not lying through my teeth and say yeah splx are great, iv read on here, theres no point with splx as for very little more you can get jbl and its much better.

Were not saying lie beau, were saying try and be a bit more constuctve. i.e, nice try fella, have you considered upgrading to Alpionerrjvc in the future? what's it sound like in the meantime?

Let it go Beau.

well ive installed it and they work fine, rele nice sound nothing bad at all. its a nice start to my install which i will beexpanding soon, watch this space

as for beau, uve liked nothing ive dun to my car so far, i sense a hint of jealousy coz we all got cars and you havent yet :D

neways splX is all silver so it goes with my color scheme, its a rele good start thou and im glad i got splX cheap and fairly powerful, would recommend to every1 as a first time start to an install, i love it :slayer:

check out mi new headunit too, very shiny!

dsc002004pr.jpg

lacey_punto said:
as for beau, uve liked nothing ive dun to my car so far, i sense a hint of jealousy coz we all got cars and you havent yet :D
sorry but what you have done to your punto basicly is what i did to my uno as a joke basicly to keep FF entertainted-

insted of buying LOADS of cheap mods, why not get half the amount but actual decent ones :) and no im not jealous :p LOL im looking for my punto now :slayer:

and not a diesel:devil: :p

Back