Punto (Mk2/2b) laceys new install !! work in progress !!

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) laceys new install !! work in progress !!

herpsuk said:
beau shut the **** up and try to be nice, its a nice start to an install, better than mine anyways lol, niot eveyrone can whine moan and throw a ****ing tantrum to get what ever they want brought for em.

if you got nothing nice to say **** off!

Hmmm maybe not the way i'd put it......but yeah i agree

and whats wrong with diesels :p

beau_4076 said:
what i did to my uno quote]

Sorry folks he is right (y) the comments and threads that were writen about him and his car has turned him into the heartless outspoken little bugger that he is. Think back folks.

And no I am not supporting Beaus attitude.

Steve

Last edited:
herpsuk said:
beau shut the **** up and try to be nice, its a nice start to an install, better than mine anyways lol, niot eveyrone can whine moan and throw a ****ing tantrum to get what ever they want brought for em.

if you got nothing nice to say **** off!
im typing it the nicest i can thanks, i could type what i want alot worse

herpsuk said:
if you got nothing nice to say **** off

and you just said-

herpsuk said:
beau shut the **** up

very :confused:

beau_4076 said:
sorry but i know what splx sounds like :yuck: you could of at least got jbl

Sorry Beau, I wish you would stop repeating what others have told you, I fitted one in a relations car and they are happy with it for the money it is doing the job (y) if I recall you said the same type of thing about Legacy amps have one in my set up and have had no problem, nice little amps(y).

Steve

steve1219 said:
beau_4076 said:
what i did to my uno quote]

Sorry folks he is right (y) the comments and threads that were writen about him and his car has turned him into the heartless outspoken little bugger that he is. Think back folks.

And no I am not supporting Beaus attitude.

Steve

It seems to many on here that you and others are doing just that :)

I think it just ruins the threads tbh and most of the time i cant be bothered to read what some people write (mainly beau) cause i know its just gonna be utter utter rubbish....

It is simply the case of if you cant say anything nice or constructive, dont say it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

lacey your install is lovely,

beau i can see your trying to be constructive hunni but bear in mind some people ( like me:p :p ) dont really like to be critisised once theyve completed a modification or new part of thier car which they really like.

we all know every one is entitled to thier own opinion, but being nice is always better than being nasty

at the end of the day, over the internet people say things thet would never dare say in real life. i find it strange how online people loose all sense of manners. (im not talking bout this thread just mean in general)

if the question was is splx good then we would expect the critisisms beau, but lacey was mearly just showing the new install which we should all commend.

i wish one day peeps would realise that just coz we are online doesnt permit peotic liscense

we risk being a nast bunch of barry boys!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

xxx

alainax said:
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

lacey your install is lovely,

beau i can see your trying to be constructive hunni but bear in mind some people ( like me:p :p ) dont really like to be critisised once theyve completed a modification or new part of thier car which they really like.

we all know every one is entitled to thier own opinion, but being nice is always better than being nasty

at the end of the day, over the internet people say things thet would never dare say in real life. i find it strange how online people loose all sense of manners. (im not talking bout this thread just mean in general)

if the question was is splx good then we would expect the critisisms beau, but lacey was mearly just showing the new install which we should all commend.

i wish one day peeps would realise that just coz we are online doesnt permit peotic liscense

we risk being a nast bunch of barry boys!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

xxx

Well thats me told then ;) Have I been a naughty boy AGAIN Alaina I am an up front type of guy and always willing to have a good old discussion Steve 1219 and I are the best of mates we dont argue just agree to differ everyone is intitled to their own opinion and in my case it wont be on line either I love a good debate and thrive on it
6.gif
but spose we all arrn't the same are we (y)

alainax said:

So true! I really hope Beau isn't like this in real life or someone will slap the taste out his mouth very soon (n)

Well put Alainax, so true about people on the net trying to be something they aint. Ive mentioned it myself before now(y) .
However, im quite an argumentative bast*rd in real life too and ive upset quite a few people in my time, my mrs hates me doing it but what can i say thats just the way i am. Im the most pleasant person you could meet when im intoxicated whereas its the other way round for most people:confused: . Never thought about it but its a good excuse to be permanently drunk:D !!!
I,d probably like beau if i met the guy in person, as i imagine he wouldnt say boo to a goose(y) ! But on the forum hes mainly a pain in the ars*:bang:
Keep the mods coming Lacey:slayer:

Back