K750i spares

Currently reading:
K750i spares

99sei said:
my speaker has packed up on my phone so need a new one. my local phone phop wants to charge me £30 though, so am planning on doing it my self.

best price ive found is £20. any one know where ic can get the speaker bit cheaper :confused:

cheers (y)

Is the shop charging £30 for the part and to fit it?

Well providing the phone is out of warranty, take it there. Do it yourself and screw it up, you'll need a new phone and thus cost. Get the shop to do it, they screw it up and it's there liability to replace the phone plus you should get a 12 month warranty on the part incase it fails again.

Obivously ignored my first comment bit :rolleyes:

Do it yourself and screw it up, you'll need a new phone and thus cost.

Plus he can't find the part for less than £20 and the shop is quoting £30 for part and fitting, so why go through all the hassle and risk for the sake of £10?

BrOwS said:
Obivously ignored my first comment bit :rolleyes:

Do it yourself and screw it up, you'll need a new phone and thus cost.

Plus he can't find the part for less than £20 and the shop is quoting £30 for part and fitting, so why go through all the hassle and risk for the sake of £10?
yeah if he cant find it cheaper than 20 then theres no point risking taking it apart, buying the right screwdrivers etc, just get the shop to do it for the extra 10 :)

but really its not difficult to fix phones, they just slot in really.

Back