Punto (Mk2/2b) JustAndy's Mk2 Sporting.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) JustAndy's Mk2 Sporting.

Re: FiatAndy's Mk2 Punto

Right ive not been able to do any updates for ages because i have no money at all lol.
I just cant decide what type of wheels i want now, im definately going for the euro look and im selling my 35mm springs and going to buy some coilovers when i can but im not sure what wheels to go for.

Sorry about all the pictures, so much choice lol
Which one would you guys say?

Last edited:

Defo number 4 best looking by far.

Just read through all your thread cause im bored at work with nothing to do for 2 hours and it looks wicked mate. What you planning on doing next?
Hopefully once my mk1 is fully operational i can start moding.
Anyway good luck with the rest of your mods and keep us all up to date.
Oh and thank god the dvla actually done something right for a change.

Look cool but not sure about the colour. You thought of ATS Cups?
Yeah im not too sure either, YES i want them wheels. I couldnt think of the name of them for the life of me. I think when i have enough cash i will get them for summer wheels and banded steelies for winter wheels :D
Bedworth is selling these mazda mx5 steelies which i really want but not sure if i should buy them because of all the other stuff going wrong with my car at the moment
mazda-mx-3-wheels-64711-b.jpg
Oh and this is now my back window lol
167191_10150371510970364_787945363_16534633_1924986_n.jpg

Yeah im not too sure either, YES i want them wheels. I couldnt think of the name of them for the life of me. I think when i have enough cash i will get them for summer wheels and banded steelies for winter wheels :D
Bedworth is selling these mazda mx5 steelies which i really want but not sure if i should buy them because of all the other stuff going wrong with my car at the moment
View attachment 85273
Oh and this is now my back window lol
View attachment 85272
love the sticker

Re: FiatAndy's Mk2 Punto.

Right not exactly an update but more of a 'plan'
Im hoping to inherit some money quite soon so im starting to plan what i want to do to my car, most of the money will go towards insurance and general mantenance but there will still be enough left to tweak a few things and add them to insurance of course.
Im going to either buy fk ak coilovers or losuspension 50mm springs depending on cash and insurance prices
Going to buy a stilo splitter finally
maybe some wind deflectors
a toyosports induction/make my own induction from silicone pipes
toyosports oil catch tank if i can figure out how to attatch it to my 16v engine
Hopefully gonna get some steelies and refurb them until i can either be bothered to refurb my sporting alloys or save for some decent deep dish rims
gonna buy a sportex jap style exhaust backbox for bit more of a grumble
Maybe buy some more tint spray and go over the lights again and side repeaters because i got some new ones seen as one of my lens's fell off somewhere a while ago
new drivers side headlight because mine has condensation on the inside but can get one from a scrappy for cheap
new central locking system because my key is knackered from all the pushing of the button
hopefully gonna spruce up the interior if i have time to do so
and (a big maybe) get a new licence plate from the dvla which is £250 and will hopefully suit my car well depending on a few things :D
and probably other things too but ive forgotten :D
Sorry for the long list by the way

Back