Punto (Mk2/2b) JustAndy's Mk2 Sporting.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) JustAndy's Mk2 Sporting.

Re: FiatAndy's Mk2 Punto

any news on the car? and are the springs for ssaless ?
well i rang the dvla today and they said that they did some work on my file yesterday but the guy who i was speaking too couldnt access it because the department was closed so i need to ring them tomorrow and ask them whats going on but hopefully il get it sorted soon
Im missing my car lol
and yeah they are cos im saving for 50mm springs instead lol
Im thinking that a 35mm drop just wouldnt satisfy me as much as a 50mm
and thats if i even get to keep this car! so i havnt bought anything for it this month!

Right so just to let everyone know, my car is now back on the road, taxed and legal, apart from i still dont own it but the cops said its okay to drive it around :DSo i might buy a few little things for it when pay day comes around
one thing is a service that its going for on wednesday to prepare it for winter, make sure everything is all set for the cold

lol yeah im so glad
I got some more news now about whats happened, the woman who owned it before me told the police she still owns the car and that it got taken away for repairs and she never got it back which is total bull.
The police dont believe her at all so i think shes trying to scam insurance or something
So now i just have to re apply for a reg doccument and i should get it asap :D
And yeah ive still got them just sat in the box in my room lol
Im hopefully gonna get the group buy on the fk coilovers if enough people want them, if not i might just buy them anyway lol
Going for its service tomorrow morning so should be running as sweet as a nut by tomorrow night (y)

yeah i deffo want to get in on that, but i dont think i can warrant spending £200 on some springs. might just do the 35mm drop.. How much you looking for them ?

What a complete **** she sounds.. ruddy women

Right so now that ive been paid im not sure on what to buy for my car lol
Do i go for some DTM mirrors?
stilo splitter?
wind deflectors?
hgt centre console (if i can find one)
Dont think i can afford any major mods at the moment unless i shift these springs so i might be putting an ad up sometime soon

Edit: I PM'd you about them springs Tom

Last edited:

How much for the springs again budddy? :)

do you know how much fitting is like a rough price?

if i was gnna buy them i would have to wait like 2 weeks. then i could possibly have them off you!

Ive pmd you about them springs bud and im not sure about fitting prices tbh but if you have a good set of tools ive heard there not that hard to do yourself.
Also i was wondering how would i go about removing the headliner because im wanting to re trim it in either black suade or something a little more :eek: but im not sure about it at the moment lol
Mine has the sunroof in it as well and was wondering how hard it is to actually remove and replace?
Also sorry about the lack of updates but ive had a few things on my plate recently and not had chance or the money to do anything but one of my side repeater lens's fell off so anyone got a link to the already tinted ones on ebay because i cant find them for some reason (n)

Dude seriouslys loving the car and what you want to do to it...I have the almost the same car i think and exact same color lmao I'm a little unsure about modding it and where to go with it etc not fussed about the £ but I can't wait to see where you take your punto modding dude :D

Cheers mate, il gonna have to wait to order them until the beginning of next month as ive ran out of money now lol

Dude seriouslys loving the car and what you want to do to it...I have the almost the same car i think and exact same color lmao I'm a little unsure about modding it and where to go with it etc not fussed about the £ but I can't wait to see where you take your punto modding dude :D
Cheers dude, im gonna be getting some angel eye headlights for christmas which will save me a bit of cash and then hopefully i might be able to get my matte black roof wrap for christmas as well lol

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

dude definately get the matt black roof, ive done it and i have same colour car, looks sweet, are you gonna wrap it yourself?

dude definately get the matt black roof, ive done it and i have same colour car, looks sweet, are you gonna wrap it yourself?
Yeah i was gonna give it a shot myself, i think it would go well with my matt black sunstrip aswell. i might have to see if anyone on here lives near me and can come give me a hand with it at some point. Was it hard to do?

go for it, nah i dont think so, you will need atleast 2 people if not 4 just to stretch it over the top of the roof and lay it down on top of the roof in the correct position but after that it can all be done by yourself

Im thinking of buying myself a hgt center console but i cant seem to find a definate answer, do i need the handbrake surround as well or is it just the console bit?
Because on some threads people say you dont need it and other say i do so im pretty confused.
Any help from anyone will be appreciated (y)

Back