Punto (Mk2/2b) JustAndy's Mk2 Sporting.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) JustAndy's Mk2 Sporting.

lol i want it lower! Im gonna see what next months wage is like and then maybe get some second hand springs if i can find some or just buy new depending, because i cant afford them this month but ive been working a shed load so more than likely will be able to next month, until then im doing cheap little things to keep me entertained. Will probably refurb my alloys next month aswell when i can be bothered to go buy some steels as spares first, Not sure if ive already told what colour i want them though...;)

yeah, he's running one of his old wheels due to getting a puncture - so i told him to spray it orange to see what it looks like - looks cool IMO. He's saving to get them all ultra bright metallic orange i think. You should pop round and check the fez out, it has quite a few bits of purple nappa leather and suede going on inside now. He's gonna do the van interior in black and red faux suede or alcantara - just need to finish the new stereo build first.

yeah, he's running one of his old wheels due to getting a puncture - so i told him to spray it orange to see what it looks like - looks cool IMO. He's saving to get them all ultra bright metallic orange i think. You should pop round and check the fez out, it has quite a few bits of purple nappa leather and suede going on inside now. He's gonna do the van interior in black and red faux suede or alcantara - just need to finish the new stereo build first.
Yeah metallic orange will look sweet. Yeah i keep meaning to pop round to his cos i still need a quote for him doing a full retrim at some point just so i know ballpark figures. Ive seen the pictures of his interior now it looks amazing tbh. Didnt know you were doing another install? Need any subs or amps getting rid of...:rolleyes:
Oh and it stopped raining for a bit so its now de wipered on the boot, but no pictures because its now raining again haha

no your alright, all the subs are now in a box and just about fits in the van with the bed now in there, just taken delivery of a set of JBL 3way components and loadsa wire. Just need to save for another set of 3ways for the rear and it'll just about there apart from sourcing HD projector and pull down screen ;)

no your alright, all the subs are now in a box and just about fits in the van with the bed now in there, just taken delivery of a set of JBL 3way components and loadsa wire. Just need to save for another set of 3ways for the rear and it'll just about there apart from sourcing HD projector and pull down screen ;)

Bet thats gonna sound like a beast when its all done. And the projector and screen idea is brilliant! haha!
Im wanting a bit of a louder exhaust but now do i go for a second hand universal exhaust or a brand new cherry bomb... Not wanting to spend much over £30 and ive found both in my price range..decisions decisions :D

i have some exhaust laying about, not sure what its off but you can have it if you think you can get it to fit. Twin square exits - not sure of the bore. You should get the centre silencer removed as well if you want some noise ;)

Ah right, well i can always try and get it to fit and if not just give it back lol. Yeah im thinking about that too but does it affect emissions or anything?

Ah right, well i can always try and get it to fit and if not just give it back lol. Yeah im thinking about that too but does it affect emissions or anything?

If your unlucky yes.

some cars it makes them fail, some it doesnt. on some cars even changing a back box makes emissions too high for that model...

just keep everything to swap over before testing :p

If your unlucky yes.

some cars it makes them fail, some it doesnt. on some cars even changing a back box makes emissions too high for that model...

just keep everything to swap over before testing :p

lol well my whole car has been unlucky so it wouldnt surprise me if it did fail tbh. Yeah id keep my standard one to swap it over if it did fail first time on mot. I just want more noise!

lol well my whole car has been unlucky so it wouldnt surprise me if it did fail tbh. Yeah id keep my standard one to swap it over if it did fail first time on mot. I just want more noise!

More noise i hear you (or not...) say

cut this video to the appropriate point, and play on repeat... wait for the looks :cool:

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xclblu_aston-martin-v8-vantage-sound-video_auto"]Dailymotion - Aston Martin V8 Vantage Sound Video – Kelley Blue Book - a Auto & Motor video[/ame]

Oh, whats that? Ive just put a deposit down on some spax 50mm lowering springs? (y)
cant collect them until middle of next month due to the guy selling them is going to uni in leeds then and im not going to london so im waiting patiently :D
Gonna get lowww even if i have to pay a garage to fit the fronts for me lol Im gonna do the rears myself i reckon

Back