Punto (Mk2/2b) JustAndy's Mk2 Sporting.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) JustAndy's Mk2 Sporting.

I might get a side on picture (or find the one ive got somewhere) and photoshop it to have a look
Right well i fail at photoshop so if someone could be so kind as to try it for me? Side.jpg
the pics on where to cut the headlight are now on my thread

thanks
BTG

Ah cheers BTG, im thinking about giving it a go sometime :D

Here we go ladies & gents, this is a proper 16v Induction;

this is the results of attempting to fit coilovers to a Punto...

obviously we had problems with the suspension, so we focused on Andy's induction kit. we found that his 16v induction would fit his car for so reason :confused:.. So we attacked it with a Hack Saw... now we still couldn't get it to fit properly. It was kind of jammed down behind the ABS System. it came down to losing the brakes or the ability to change gear... :rolleyes: so we came up with the ingenious idea of using the original filter pipe and our butchered 90degree bend. and this is what we came up with

yes, that is Duct tape holding the thing together, but this is only temporary, and in the future some type of adhesive glue will most likely be used, or more duct tape :D:D

now the sound that came out of this concoction can only be described as awesome, it sounds so much deeper and nice than a lot of other induction kits (y)

Now all you need to make this yourself is;
£35 Toyo Sports Induction
A hacksaw,
A Fiat Punto 1.2 16v Sporting,
Roll of Duct Tape,
Lack of Common Sense...

Last edited:
Such a brilliant idea of ours "hm this isnt air tight at all and you can just pull it out" "lets go to b&q and get some tape" "good idea!" :idea:

lol we had a very eventful day spending a good 10 hours just to modify and fit an induction kit :eek:

2pm - 3pm; Hunting for and buying Coil compressors.

3pm - 5pm; attempting to unbolt suspension unit, almost resorting to using a sledge hammer...

5pm - 6pm; attempting to fit basic induction kit, FAIL, resorting to attacking the thing with a HackSaw

6pm - 11pm; Fitting said induction kit

Am I in brin's thread? ;)

This isnt just any induction kit, this is a Brin Inspired induction kit ;)

lol nope. It does sound very good though considering that its held together with tape...for now anyway :eek:

a video might be in order to prove such thing....

I wanted to laugh. Must be something with people from Yorkshire... ;)
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back