General Just to let you know.

Currently reading:
General Just to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodevizes

I have just put some new suspension parts in the classified if anybody is interested.

Thought they were sold but he never showed up. I would like to make clear that there are 2 front and 2 rear units.
You are going to need some eventually :)

Ok price is now £40, buyer collects from Orpington Kent.
You are going to need them eventually.

Ahh ok I'll probably leave it then in that case - the rubbery bits at the back are the issue I have at the moment with mine.

Good luck with selling them though :)

Thanks for that. I don't hold out much hope, they have been here for a couple of weeks now. I would have thought somebody would be interested, especially with all the pot holes.

If any perspective buyers in the South West are thinking about these, I can bring them to Bristol or Southampton for you today if that helps sway your decision?

Last edited:
If any perspective buyers in the South West are thinking about these, I can bring them to Bristol or Southampton for you today if that helps sway your decision?

Many thanks for your kind offer. Nobody wants to take you up on it.

I don't know they were bought for a Panda 1000. I really cannot go to the bother of finding packaging and stuff which is why they are only for collection.

I don't know they were bought for a Panda 1000. I really cannot go to the bother of finding packaging and stuff which is why they are only for collection.

Go to Panda Map, find nearest to you registered panda owner, send him an offer.

If not bin them or find suitable packaging method. Hermes would collect and deliver them for £8. Tesco 'banana' cardboard boxes are good quality and free.

Last edited:
Sorry but these are now going to the dump. What a waste.

Is it that hard to wrap them will cellotape?
There are at least two genuine interested persons ( incliding me) but the item would have to be wrapped and shiping label printed at your end, rest will be done by courier.

Sorry but I am busy packing I am moving house and do not have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back