Just got pulled over by the old bill

Currently reading:
Just got pulled over by the old bill

M

mogzy1985

Had a rear number plate light out! doh only pennies for a 501 bulb but didnt know it was out. So obviously pc plod had a good test on my windows. Ive got 30% tints (or so i was told when i got the car) and your windows have to let 70% light in. so should off be fine you would imagine???

when checked they let in only 14% light so obviously theyre a lot darker than i had been led to belive.

Didnt make me strip em on the spot but did take my reg so if i get pulled over again possibly a fine or something he didnt m ention it. bastard i dont want to get rid of the tints they jsut look so much....more awesome!

if you wana get pulled by the fuzz again and perhaps getting a fine,the you keep 'um!

i know what id do ;)

maybe im just old - but I hate having tinted windows. Bought a bravo with them on the front windows... straight off!

At night I like to see everything, esp the idiot in dark clothes, riding a bike with either no lights, or a silly single green LED.

As cool as they might make you look, after you've pulled out in front of some idiot in the dark, a massive dent or worse isn't cool!

Just my thoughts....

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg