blu73 said:
Yeh, we want pics..

The pics will follow

Sat will post standard pics. Then tuesday getting rims and ordering bodykit

Then Exhaust

Then a few engine mods

THEN THE WORLD :devil:

Just spotted that you have "kick ass on Fifa" yorobbo

I challange you at a meet (got the station in the car)

JiTz

wolfracepunto said:
Wow, like the Punto. The clear lights really suit it. Could have done with being lower :p

Thank You !! Was going to lower it but the 17's rub like a Bi**H on the front

Anyway shes going :cry:

You sold your as well didnt you ?

Looked sweet too..

wolfracepunto said:
Yeah mine went about 11 months ago :rolleyes: They're good cars and look great but you've got to move on to bigger and better things havn't you ;)

- Good luck with the Abarth!

Thank You !!!(y)

wolfracepunto said:
Yeah mine went about 11 months ago :rolleyes: They're good cars and look great but you've got to move on to bigger and better things havn't you ;)

- Good luck with the Abarth!
you moved onto a skoda right? ;)

But seriously, I'd love a VRS.. preferably an Octavia.
I could get an imitation light thing to go on top, and when ppl see my lights in the distance they slam on cos they think i'm a rozzer. :D

Jitz - good choice in motor, I'm also envious of your for your choice in car (however, not for your fuel consumption)

Seraph said:
you moved onto a skoda right? ;)
:rolleyes:

I was in (not driving) a 'slightly' modded new shape Octy vRS the other night. Looks totally standard from the outside, apart from a different exhaust. But under the bonnet it has 280-300bhp. And yes this thing was quick (I was in it doing 160mph :eek: on a private test track) Fastest ive ever been in my life and the most fun when we went on some country lanes.

Anyway, we were going down the outide lane of a motorway doing around 90mph when this car pulled right out for no reason! Stayed there for a minute, then pulled back in. So my mate decided to move over with him and keep behind. It was well funny, the car slowed right down as if he was going to pull over :devil: I think the xenon lights mixed him up a bit lol.

Sorry Jitz :spam:

Last edited:
wolfracepunto said:
:rolleyes:

I was in (not driving) a 'slightly' modded new shape Octy vRS the other night. Looks totally standard from the outside, apart from a different exhaust. But under the bonnet it has 280-300bhp. And yes this thing was quick (I was in it doing 160mph :eek: on a private test track) Fastest ive ever been in my life and the most fun when he took we went on some country lanes.

Anyway, we were going down the outide lane of a motorway doing around 90mph when this car pulled right out for no reason! Stayed there for a minute, then pulled back in. So my mate decided to move over with him and keep behind. It was well funny, the car slowed right down as if he was going to pull over :devil: I think the xenon lights mixed him up a bit lol.

Sorry Jitz :spam:

No Worries I like Spam HMMMMMM !!!! NOT

Lol
:D

wolfracepunto said:
Oh well :( Is the Stilo here? :D

NO:bang:

Forgot to get the rest of the money from the Bank before the BANK HOLIDAY(n)

How sick do i feel:yuck:

Back