General Just a quick update on my car!

Currently reading:
General Just a quick update on my car!

"Last Wednesday Morning I was awoken at 12.40AM to the sound of breaking glass. Looked through my bedroom window to see a guy looking through my passenger side window that he'd just broken. I didn’t know what to do at first but decided to go out. didn’t want to look like a prat if he got away or beat me up, I woke my dad up to come with me, didn’t know what I was on about at first, but he eventually got the idea. anyway while we were putting shoes on mom decided to phone the cops, I was peeking out of the window again to see he was sitting the drivers seat trying to get my radio out, bear in mind there was no fascia on the front (silly boy) anyway, dad opened the front door and before I knew it he ran outside to the drivers side door, I quickly ran out to the passenger side door just in time to grab him from running away, forced him into the hinge part of my door, and held my by him neck, he had a screwdriver had a swing at me with that a few times then I forced him in the car, and had a few shouted expletive words to him. The police around the corner my dad waved them over. They came and grabbed the bloke from driver’s side and cuffed him. Was a really rewording night.

Turned out he'd broken into 6 cars that night to witch he's admitted to all of they, he caused £1000's worth of damage and got away with loads of items include a laptop and tom tom sat nav. Gonna be going to court next month I think, police recon he'll get 6-8 months. (Well I hope so)

Lucky old me had to pay £60 for a new window and £20 to have my door realigned as he'd climbed through the window and pushed the door jamb down so I wouldn’t close properly."

Just an update on the above.

The Lad in question got off with the break in, and was told to give me £60 as compensation. So far i've only had £10. I rang the court to see what was going on and they informed me that the Lad in question had been remanded in custody awaiting trail for other offences.

Havent heard anything since but noticed tis is my local paper from saturday night.

I want to name the Lad as Mark Steven Mason from Donnington,

Pls read below.

A 20-year-old Telford man who burgled a house in Donnington on Christmas Day has been jailed for three years by a judge at Shrewsbury Crown Court.

Mark Mason broke into the house of Sonia Evans and Stephen Corbett on Christmas Day last year, taking a PlayStation worth £120, along with £40 worth of games and £190 in cash. The couple found the items missing on Boxing Day.

Mason, of Ashlea Drive, Donnington, had also caused £100 worth of damage to a window.

Judge Nicholas Mitchell said he was imposing the three-year sentence because Mason had previous convictions for burglary, theft and driving while disqualified.

Mason received 30 months for the burglary and a six-month sentence for attempting to pervert the course of justice after trying to bribe witnesses into not testifying against him.

Got what he deserved in the end, But I wonder if i'll get any of my remaining money back.

Back