Technical Just a quick one guys!

Currently reading:
Technical Just a quick one guys!

Hi guys, sorry for new thread...
quickie - Garage said my adjusters fell off and its nackerd my abs sensor rings, drums, shoes and the adjusters themselves and quoted me £532 to fix it

Looking at drums there are separate kits for abs and non abs, do the drums have the actual abs sensors in them? or do i have to buy the abs rings separate?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-PUNT..._CarParts_SM&hash=item415d8dc7ae#ht_500wt_717

Thanks guys!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
LMAO!! I'll rebuild most of your car for that price!

Take it somewhere else. What exactly is the problem your having?

Woooo! :) lol
nah i was driving down the road and the brake pedal went straight to the floor for not reason, sometimes its really hard and sometimes its to the floor, abs is constantly on but now the light has come on and not working anymore
changed the brake master cylinder but changed it for a non abs one - is this bad or change it for a ABS one? :(

also have a air leak somewhere as the revs are fluctuating occasionally when i start the car up!

wow
ive never known a master cylinder go on these
i always advise never to bleed with the pedal going to the floor though as the seals go further in the bore than they are used to and can get cut as pedal let off
you seriously need some proper help here im afraid as i think you have bitten more than you can chew

I had this problem. All springs inside drum had been assembled wrong by someone and piston came out of the brake cylinder.

Just reassemble them. they should all go back in place. New brake cylinder, new shoes. Springs should be reusable. Shouldnt cost anymore than £100 I wouldn't have thought

Back