Just a picture to share with the FF fans !!!

Currently reading:
Just a picture to share with the FF fans !!!

I let my eldest little boy wash my car for the first time on Saturday, he is only 3 and is in love with anything to do with cars,
The reason why i am showing you this is because he was washing the car and as you can see in the picture he INSISTS that the FIAT FORUM sticker is nice and clean.....
Looks like a future FF in the making....now if only i could get him to type....

DSC013071.JPG

Last edited:
That is so cute!

I hope he got a reward for his hard work :)

Kids are great on car washing as their tiny hands fit between alloy spokes :D

NO, don't do that. When kids wash their parents cars, the rule is they don't get paid unless they can clean the roof :D

My two youngest hard at work (practice on the peugeot, then I'll let them loose on my cinq.....

file.php

Nice.....you see, there is a reason to have children :D
Maybe i need to have some more......:)

hahaha all so cute , dont think my lil one will be cleaning my car for a while...... well till there atleast walking ;)

I let my eldest little boy wash my car for the first time on Saturday, he is only 3 and is in love with anything to do with cars,
The reason why i am showing you this is because he was washing the car and as you can see in the picture he INSISTS that the FIAT FORUM sticker is nice and clean.....
Looks like a future FF in the making....now if only i could get him to type....

DSC013071.JPG

where has my picture gone?

i can still see your pic.

your son must be the tallest 3 year old on earth if he can reach the roof. may i recommend a career in basketball.

Back