Technical JTD (115) Tuning Boxes. Owner Fitted Opinions

Currently reading:
Technical JTD (115) Tuning Boxes. Owner Fitted Opinions

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

I just bought CR-Tech tuning box for my Stilo Multiwagon 115 JTD (model year 2004) Power to be added 115hp -> 147hp but I don´t feel much difference between the original. The box is connected correctly and the blue led is OK. The box is now connected for maximum performance. I have taken the time 80-120km/h with Race Chrono and the best result is 7,6s (I use 3th and 4th gear)
Is it normal? How fast your car is? Where it was full stock it goes 8,4s..
confused.gif

p.s. Sorry my bad english!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

CR-Tech tuning boxes have a power adjuster on the bottom of them that increases the fuel rail pressure, if its correctly installed and turned up to the maximum it will cause the car to go into "limp mode".

Set it to the middle power setting, take the car out for a few test drives, slowly increasing the setting/power untill the car goes into "limp mode", then turn the setting/power back down a little.

If your not feeling any increase in power there is something wrong and you need to investigate.
You can get more info from the UK distributors website(http://www.bluesparkautomotive.com)

Attachments

• cr_adjust.jpg
    cr_adjust.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Now I have tried many settings and many times with Race chrono and the best result 80-120km/h is 7,3s (0,7s better than stock.) I think it´s not work correctly? I don´t feel just difference but clock says that 0,7s. Has anyone else taken the time to 80-120km/h? :confused: My girlfriends stock Audi A3 (103kW 2,0TDI 1470kg) goes 80-120km/h 5,8s :(

Back