Styling Jodi's Mk2 Progress

Currently reading:
Styling Jodi's Mk2 Progress

:) LOL, they are for sale for £475 but they've cost me over 1000 quid... :(

brought them new for 715
had full refurbished which cost 260
then had new front tyres that cost me another 100...

but i do love them they are beautiful but need the money and think my car deserves some new wheels or coilovers

im located worcester :D not to far i hope from you
x

same colour, year, and model as my car haha

Baby blue ftwww!
Don't really see it as baby blue tbh, this is more baby blue

keith_cowie_car_001.jpg

Okay boys. calm down.

So what is the actual name of my colour?

and what's the code for it if anyone knows?

Been helpin my boyfriend colour-code his grille and spraying his badges on his Saxo VTR, he just got the stuff from halfords but I couldn't find my colour in there...?

Tells you on the underside of your bonnet! Although I been trying to get the dark blue paint and it's been discontinued. Not many FIAT paints are available anymore. Think they were lead based and they not allowed to sell them anymore so have to get it mixed

Tells you on the underside of your bonnet! Although I been trying to get the dark blue paint and it's been discontinued. Not many FIAT paints are available anymore. Think they were lead based and they not allowed to sell them anymore so have to get it mixed

I've looked into it, mine is called...

Azzurro Astrale
Azure Astral (804)

Does anybody know where I could get it?
I'm thinkin of colour-codin wing mirrors and door handles soon :)
Helpin my boyfriend has inspired me, and now i know that it is quite easy haha :p

I'll ask in the shop I use next time I'm in. If it's still available to buy they'll order it in. I'm right in thinking you live in Wigan?
I go to Wigan everyday for work. So I'll ask (probs not be till early next week though)
Can always order it and drop it in on my way to work for ya :p

I'll ask in the shop I use next time I'm in. If it's still available to buy they'll order it in. I'm right in thinking you live in Wigan?
I go to Wigan everyday for work. So I'll ask (probs not be till early next week though)
Can always order it and drop it in on my way to work for ya :p

Yeah I live in Wigan, where abouts in Wigan do you work?

Yeah that would be great, thanks :)

I can do, I usually go down M61 and through hindley though.

I think there are other primers

Ohhh right, I've only ever seen grey or white, grey mostly though..

Ohhh well if you just ask for me and let me know how much, I'd go and collect it myself :) where abouts is the shop?

Back