Job Interview.... finally!

Currently reading:
Job Interview.... finally!

Congrats mate. From what I've read here, you're capable of far more, but at least Halfords finally have an employee who know how to change a bulb :D I took my Stilo to Halfords in Poole for new headlight bulbs, and they didn't have a clue. The guy stood there with this gormless look on his face as he stared into the engine bay. 10 minutes he poked around for until he finally emerged and slurred in the usualy slack-jawed mindless manner of the retard ripspeed counter worker 'I dont know mate, aint gotta clue'.

No offence to halfords employees, I'm sure that guy was an isolated R-Tard :devil:

Congrats mate. From what I've read here, you're capable of far more, but at least Halfords finally have an employee who know how to change a bulb :D I took my Stilo to Halfords in Poole for new headlight bulbs, and they didn't have a clue. The guy stood there with this gormless look on his face as he stared into the engine bay. 10 minutes he poked around for until he finally emerged and slurred in the usualy slack-jawed mindless manner of the retard ripspeed counter worker 'I dont know mate, aint gotta clue'.

No offence to halfords employees, I'm sure that guy was an isolated R-Tard :devil:

Wouldn't it be a similar response from fully trained mechanics just not familiar with the difficulty of changing headilght bulbs on the Stilo?

Well done for the job :)

Thanks all :)
I wonder when im entitled to the 15% discount :yum:
The only good stuff that halfrauds sell is over priced. It feels abit of a step back but hey, i can finally earn money for doing something i dont have to think much about :D

Thanks all :)
I wonder when im entitled to the 15% discount :yum:

straight away but you wont get your card until your probation period is over (3months) but the descount cards are **** anyway, what you want to make sure is that your store hit's it's trade budget... then you get a trade card, that means cheap ****ing everything... bulbs from £8 to around £2, most tools and parts up to 90% off it's crazy

straight away but you wont get your card until your probation period is over (3months) but the descount cards are **** anyway, what you want to make sure is that your store hit's it's trade budget... then you get a trade card, that means cheap ****ing everything... bulbs from £8 to around £2, most tools and parts up to 90% off it's crazy

ahhhh, i cant wait till 3 months is over, so i dont have to work my arse off to impress :rolleyes:

and thanks pottleflump :D
Im sure you have more qualifications than mee too ;)

sounds about right lol
I dont understand why they are employing me, i have to ask people if they want stuff fitted and go and fit if they want it done. But most of the time people wont buy the parts i can fit and will say no thanks... so i will be standin for around 2 hours in total asking, i hope i do something more constructive.
I would have thought the person manning the till would ask and id go out and fit them...

Back