General Jims not well

Currently reading:
General Jims not well

Hope you feel better soon, chap. Looking forward to seeing you back online soon!

Get well soon,:)

glitteryourway-a9093c47.gif

Thanks guys....

I'd 'cluster headaches' since Sunday and I've been going out of my mind with them. Ordinary pain killers don't work on them and you just end up in a darkened room with a blindfold and an icepack.

Anyway, I now rattle like a pill bottle and me bum is like a pin cushion but I'm on the mend. Oh and what causes them? I've been told 'stress' lol!!!!

So I think that it's time to announce that after the Istanbul charity event we're officially going to retire Sylvia and she'll become property of the club...

(who would of thought panda ownership would be soooo stressful, hehehe!)

Jim

Last night was the first night that I got any sleep so I slept right thou till about 3pm today, lol!

Think I needed it:eek:

It's not as sore today and for the first time I can use the computer thou I still have to wear dark glasses to do so, and i had a quick chat with the doctor and he thinks I'm on the turn but how quickly he can't say.

I really want to go tomorrow, especially as Stu has said that the Museum got an email from a woman in Ballymena asking if Sylvia will definitely be in attendance at the show.

I think it's from Sylvia Rows daughter and they want to come and see the car!

Jim

I'd go along with what the Doc says about it being stress. Been there, done that and suffered the headaches that went with it. Did he check your BP jim. I'd put money on it the BMW affair is having it toll on you now....

Don't talk about retiring Sylvia just yet. Youve a lot going on at the moment. I think you both just need a break to recharge the batteries...

Give Sylvia a rest and I'll help you get Juppy back on the road over the winter, then in the new year you'll be ready for pastures new.

Keep your chin up (y)

Last night was the first night that I got any sleep so I slept right thou till about 3pm today, lol!

Think I needed it:eek:

It's not as sore today and for the first time I can use the computer thou I still have to wear dark glasses to do so, and i had a quick chat with the doctor and he thinks I'm on the turn but how quickly he can't say.

Sounds like migraine. Those buggers can last for days (n)

Back