75684_463866467770_703397770_5620441_2393658_n.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Jamie's mk2.

Introduction

Had my punto for about 9 months now and recently did this while 'drifting' in morrisons car park lol.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Its at the garage now having a new rear axle and i smashed my bodykit up and buckled the alloys. i thought i should start a progress thread seen as its basically back to standard.

cant get any pics now because i havent got it back yet but heres a list of modifications it still has:

debadged and dewipered tailgate
colour coded rear bumper and mirrors
colour coded interior
blue footwell neons
kenwood headunit and shark 1000w 6x9s
flytrap 800w sub
sporting sideskirts and spoiler (not fitted yet)
tinted rear lights
30mm gmax springs
possibly more but thats all i can think of

have plans for it but i'll suprise you;)
:yeahthat:

the red just dosent suit, mainly due to the fact there is no apparent theme with them. silver car, blue neons and red alloys. for something like that to work, ur best off sticking to 2 main colours.
id say the blue looks good with the silver, if u wanted bold colours on the rims, blue would be a better option, then u can stick with the silver/blue theme so it makes more sense.
my mate has blue alloys so didn't want to copy:(
and iv had the neons ages, probly change them to red soon not sure:confused:

more pics:)
btw number plate fell off lmao i didnt take it off
thought i lost it but found it on my drive when i got home lol:D

Attachments

• Photo0117.jpg
    Photo0117.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • Photo0119.jpg
    Photo0119.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • Photo0120.jpg
    Photo0120.jpg
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Photo0121.jpg
    Photo0121.jpg
    961.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo0122.jpg
    Photo0122.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
plate has grown on me a little, its just them teeth!!!! if they wernt there i would have prob done the same a couple months back.
on a slightly lighter, perhaps sarcastic note, why did u go through the trouble of photo shopping the rear reg plate, only to leave the front one untouched. :doh:

plate has grown on me a little, its just them teeth!!!! if they wernt there i would have prob done the same a couple months back.
on a slightly lighter, perhaps sarcastic note, why did u go through the trouble of photo shopping the rear reg plate, only to leave the front one untouched. :doh:
cheers i want to get the bumper smoothed if i keep the car anyway
not sure what u mean bout plate i ant photoshopped anything lol:confused:

lmao tbh the alloys do look like porsche wheels i was thinking the exact same thing lol dunno if i like or not but the nice mate(y)

the plate looks good just like mine mate but on otherside(y) jap style ftw lol i just cable ties mine on as i didnt want to leave any marks at all on the bumper lol...drilled 4 holes in the middle and white cable tie through the bumper vents to the chasis is solid and cant even see the cable ties :D

BTW just cut the teeth off with a hacksaw looks crap with them there no offense mate...when i attempted to smooth me sporting bumper i just cut them off with a hacksaw level to the rest of the bumper and it went fine couldnt even tell mate:)

and LOL at numberplate falling off hahaha

Last edited:
lmao tbh the alloys do look like porsche wheels i was thinking the exact same thing lol dunno if i like or not but the nice mate(y)

the plate looks good just like mine mate but on otherside(y) jap style ftw lol i just cable ties mine on as i didnt want to leave any marks at all on the bumper lol...drilled 4 holes in the middle and white cable tie through the bumper vents to the chasis is solid and cant even see the cable ties :D

BTW just cut the teeth off with a hacksaw looks crap with them there no offense mate...when i attempted to smooth me sporting bumper i just cut them off with a hacksaw level to the rest of the bumper and it went fine couldnt even tell mate:)

and LOL at numberplate falling off hahaha

cheers m8 i'll try cutting them off then. should look better. :)

a quick update, and probably my last. my wheel fell off last week because i put the standard wheel nuts on thinking they would be ok because i had fiat alloys:eek: (feel free to take the **** everyone else has lol) anyway its badly damaged and was recovered by the police because i left it overnight. cba to keep it now iv had it fixed too many times, so bye everyone
:mad::((n):bang::cry::confused::eek:

Attachments

• Photo0135.jpg
    Photo0135.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • Photo0133.jpg
    Photo0133.jpg
    971.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo0137.jpg
    Photo0137.jpg
    879.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Photo0139.jpg
    Photo0139.jpg
    676.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Photo0145.jpg
    Photo0145.jpg
    728 KB · Views: 22
LOL mate bad luck ah...tbh the bolts should have kept the wheels on as long as they were tight i reckon lol

doesnt look like much damage but tbh id get rid mate not worth fixing...all your steering will be broken (shocker, spring, hub, wishbone, trackrod, steering rack, ball joints, driveshaft, brakes ect...) bumper fooked, wing fooked, chasis probly bent and maybe even cracked sump and exhaust

not worth keeping after that mate lol if any damage ever happened to mine now id just use it as an excuse for a new car lol

cya mate have a good life and alway tighten your wheel bolts;) hope yui enjoy your next car

id highly suggest a ford focus newest shape 09- onwards...or a vauxhall corsa newest shape...or astra new or model before :) never ever buy a VW, sokda, seat they all sh*T german cars and you will end up seeing you mechanic at hell of a lot more mate everything goes wrong with them...worst most unrealiable cars money can buy...trust me i work in a garage all we fix are golfs, passat, octavia, fabia, leon ect... getting so sik of the same problems

Last edited:
Back