75684_463866467770_703397770_5620441_2393658_n.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Jamie's mk2.

Introduction

Had my punto for about 9 months now and recently did this while 'drifting' in morrisons car park lol.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Its at the garage now having a new rear axle and i smashed my bodykit up and buckled the alloys. i thought i should start a progress thread seen as its basically back to standard.

cant get any pics now because i havent got it back yet but heres a list of modifications it still has:

debadged and dewipered tailgate
colour coded rear bumper and mirrors
colour coded interior
blue footwell neons
kenwood headunit and shark 1000w 6x9s
flytrap 800w sub
sporting sideskirts and spoiler (not fitted yet)
tinted rear lights
30mm gmax springs
possibly more but thats all i can think of

have plans for it but i'll suprise you;)
my exhaust has been blowing really badly lately so i bought this off ebay:)hopefully picking it up next weekend
it a centre exit made by powerflow so it should be good:D
also got sum 15" stilo alloys which im planning on spraying ?red?
will upload pics when its all fitted

Attachments

• !CBIlbMw!Wk~$(KGrHqV,!jcE0DWlPYooBNGbqWYyMg~~0_12.jpg
    !CBIlbMw!Wk~$(KGrHqV,!jcE0DWlPYooBNGbqWYyMg~~0_12.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 16
  • !CBIld4w!mk~$(KGrHqV,!h0E0FIIziKhBNGbqmu3hQ~~0_12.jpg
    !CBIld4w!mk~$(KGrHqV,!h0E0FIIziKhBNGbqmu3hQ~~0_12.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
nah. a guy on here sold it me. costs will depend on where u live. u will prob be looking at half hour to an hours work so whatever the going rate for labor is, there is ur price. costing me somewhere between 31-55 quid to get it welded depending on how long it takes.

:yeahthat:

the red just dosent suit, mainly due to the fact there is no apparent theme with them. silver car, blue neons and red alloys. for something like that to work, ur best off sticking to 2 main colours.
id say the blue looks good with the silver, if u wanted bold colours on the rims, blue would be a better option, then u can stick with the silver/blue theme so it makes more sense.

sorry, not a fan of the red alloys or the reg plate. prob with the reg plate is the goofy teeth look left over from where the plate used to sit. if they wernt there, it would look much better. how did u fix the plate on?
i dont like the 'teeth' either lol but still think it looks better than standard.
it was stuck on by halfords numberplate tape in this pic but iv screwed it on now cos it was getting loose

Back