75684_463866467770_703397770_5620441_2393658_n.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Jamie's mk2.

Introduction

Had my punto for about 9 months now and recently did this while 'drifting' in morrisons car park lol.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Its at the garage now having a new rear axle and i smashed my bodykit up and buckled the alloys. i thought i should start a progress thread seen as its basically back to standard.

cant get any pics now because i havent got it back yet but heres a list of modifications it still has:

debadged and dewipered tailgate
colour coded rear bumper and mirrors
colour coded interior
blue footwell neons
kenwood headunit and shark 1000w 6x9s
flytrap 800w sub
sporting sideskirts and spoiler (not fitted yet)
tinted rear lights
30mm gmax springs
possibly more but thats all i can think of

have plans for it but i'll suprise you;)
Re: Jamie's mk2

what did u expect, doing handbrake turns in an icy carpark? it's hardly drifting.

lmaooo, its **** ****ing your car up likee aint it! and seen how people think theres class cos they own a 1.8 punto, im sure wen im your age i wont av a punto.. ok for a first car

lmaooo, its **** ****ing your car up likee aint it! and seen how people think theres class cos they own a 1.8 punto, im sure wen im your age i wont av a punto.. ok for a first car

lol they talk as if they dint f*** about wiv their first car and if i was like 30 wiv cheap insurance defo wouldnt buy a punto, but ye good first car

finally got my car back yesterday after 4 weeks lml :l
been r8 bored without it
anyway it looks crap lol was gonna try some smoothing but cba till it looks decent
before anyone asks that black stuff on the side is tigerseal where i started putting skirts on then decided it looked better without.
thats first thing to sort out along with alloys and a new rear bumper.

Back