DSC001695.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) J1ppers (now lowered)

Introduction

Right thougt id finally make a thread about my car.

the pics are crap the cars dirty:p but here we go...

(i hate the bumpers i have abarth ones which one day i will get fixed and painted:D)....

(i also uploaded them properly so Dave cant moan:nerner:)

Re: J1ppers

I'm ashamed not to have replied to this somewhat ironic comment from such a noob.

Well mines faster than yours. (Hmmm don't think I get the same satisfaction as you matt)

I couldn't give a monkeys about a piece of vinyl that came standard on the showroom model saving me a few £££ which are off anyway lmao But you've paid someone to do that. And why so big, will be like a wizards sleeve now

I'm ashamed not to have replied to this somewhat ironic comment from such a noob.

Well mines faster than yours. (Hmmm don't think I get the same satisfaction as you matt)

I couldn't give a monkeys about a piece of vinyl that came standard on the showroom model saving me a few £££ which are off anyway lmao But you've paid someone to do that. And why so big, will be like a wizards sleeve now

wasnt aware i had to get all my mods approved by you before i did them:confused:

when did i mention whether mine was faster than yours or not:ROFLMAO:

oh and f*ck off.

lol you think matt means it when he says it:ROFLMAO:

anyway dont bother posting on my thread if you are just here to annoy people.

How ironic, you think i think Matt's serious.

You haven't even answered my orginal post. A valid question and you mock something I didn't even choose for my car.

It doesn't do anything for you trying to be mature now Vim's around (n)

How ironic, you think i think Matt's serious.

You haven't even answered my orginal post. A valid question and you mock something I didn't even choose for my car.

It doesn't do anything for you trying to be mature now Vim's around (n)

its already in the thread.

read the thread instead of trying to pick things to argue about.

Back