DSC001695.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) J1ppers (now lowered)

Introduction

Right thougt id finally make a thread about my car.

the pics are crap the cars dirty:p but here we go...

(i hate the bumpers i have abarth ones which one day i will get fixed and painted:D)....

(i also uploaded them properly so Dave cant moan:nerner:)

Re: J1ppers

i dont even have them yet! if all goes well then they will get fitted and bonnet smoothed by saturday then i might lower it then it will all be done:(

i suppose i will have fun driving it after that:p

wtffff, taking long mate!! you need to give him a good kick up the arse about it tbh(y):p

didnt come at the weekend to do them again (suprise suprise) am just gonna go and collect them now and do it myself.:bang:

got a momo gear knob and gaiter for x mas which i will fit when its warmer:)

told you,

you comin up here?

didnt come at the weekend to do them again (suprise suprise) am just gonna go and collect them now and do it myself.:bang:

got a momo gear knob and gaiter for x mas which i will fit when its warmer:)

i wouldn't garuntee those are your bumpers dude, before now he's sent me pics of his old mk2 over msn and it was black with abarth kit... pic
thats one he sent me asking my opinon on the vent in the wing, imo yo ushould get him to send bare amounts of pictures that have the date on(y)

Last edited:

told you,

you comin up here?

looks like that(n)
i wouldn't garuntee those are your bumpers dude, before now he's sent me pics of his old mk2 over msn and it was black with abarth kit... pic
thats one he sent me asking my opinon on the vent in the wing, imo yo ushould get him to send bare amounts of pictures that have the date on(y)

totally different bumpers mate. if you speak to him tell him to get back to me lol

Back