Panda (Classic) It's the biggie! Partsworld now listing new doors!!!

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) It's the biggie! Partsworld now listing new doors!!!

firstcar-Y10

Working Seicento at last!
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hope it's someone here.....I hate the thought of seeing these on eBay in a months time for £200 from a chancer.

:eek: Guilty :eek:

Howie's doors are starting to go, so I snaffled quickly ready for a respray in a couple of years time - won't be reappearing except on a Panda! (y)

Thought I'd missed it as a few people had read Andrew's message - I was just lucky no one had grabbed it by the time I saw the message.

Thanks Andrew firstcar-Y10. Shame someone's got those axles you wanted or I'd have got it so you knew it was safe when you had the money. If they reappear pm me before posting & I'll try to get it. (y)

I do worry that so many axles went so quickly - I fear that's someone trying to make money! :(

Hope it's someone here.....I hate the thought of seeing these on eBay in a months time for £200 from a chancer.

Some of us have to earn a living from this kind of thing you know :p

Can't see me doing that though, these days I get to the tip off threads way too late. Good to see my customers are more on the ball. (y)

Fiat only ever had o\s doors left so if anyone is waiting for a new N/S to appear they may wait a while.

Some of us have to earn a living from this kind of thing you know :p

Can't see me doing that though, these days I get to the tip off threads way too late. Good to see my customers are more on the ball. (y)

Fiat only ever had o\s doors left so if anyone is waiting for a new N/S to appear they may wait a while.

Bugg*r - I think the N/S is worse & I was hoping one might pop up! :bang:

Bugg*r - I think the N/S is worse & I was hoping one might pop up! :bang:

It's probably because Pandas are always stored in garages with the nearside next to damp walls, in my experience.... :cry:

Back