General Its a cruel world!

Currently reading:
General Its a cruel world!

jonesei88

Go to work, park car outside, work work work, leave work......some big meany stole the rear window wiper!!!! and had the cheek to replace the nut aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang: Didnt realise some fiat'ers were so desperate!:mad:

Jonesei

yup everything part from the nut! Ill have to pay a visit to the scrappys! See what i can find, are the cinq the same as the sei?

Jonesei

oh well as long as it cleans ma window ill be happy! Kinda looks better tho part from the metal bolt sticking out, anyway of getting rid?

Jonesei

removed mine when the motor packed in, easy to do.

was on phone to auto windscreens the other week when mine got smashed and they gave me the option of having one without the wiper hole. was this a different model sei that ive never seen? puzzled me!

i got a spare wiper arm if needed just pay P&P and its yours.

if not and wanting to dewiper the perfect size grommet can be found in the passenger side door just pop the door card off in the top left hand corner and theres the perfect size grommet to plug that hole ;)

same with cinq's too the grommet is in the passenger side door. theres not one in the drivers doors for some weird reason

do you know how hard it is to get a cento wiper arm? it took me four months till i found yours sorry i mean one in a breakers;) JOKING but seriuosly they are very rare out of 10-12 cinqs i got bits off, none had a complete wiper arm then the other day got a wiper arm of a seicento and it doesnt bloody fit properly because its straight:bang:

love how they kindly replaced the nut though that is pure cheek:eek:

wayne

they must be rare if you traveled that far to get mine! :eek:

ill just take out the motor andstick a gd old grommit in there :D

Cheers

Jonesei

Back