General Issue with rear seats flipping forwards!

Currently reading:
General Issue with rear seats flipping forwards!

GetWhimsical

Hey there guys! I just recently bought myself a 500L and I am absolutely loving it! There is, however, a slight problem where I can't actually flip the rear seats fully forwards - they can fold flat, but any further attempts to flip them up against the front seats meets with failure. Reading online suggests that I should be able to use the lever to the side of the seats to unlock the back of them from the floor of the car, however after taking the cover off I can see that the mechanism isn't currently moving the cables that unlatch - has anyone else had this problem, and how do you fix it? The seats are currently off as I managed to push these cables upwards manually, but i'm hesitant to put the seats back down until i can get this sorted.

Thanks!

The seats are flipped with the controls on the heads of the backrest - not the recline levers. The flip and roll needs to be one fluid movement. If you flip the backrest and then try to release the base to roll it, you have to first restore the backrest to the vertical position.

Once done once or twice it seems quite natural, but can well see if not shown it may be confusing.

Back