General Is there a 3D printable file of this piece?

Currently reading:
General Is there a 3D printable file of this piece?

sezer

Hi,

I don't know the name of the piece. I think it's the hinge of the trunk protection cover.
Is there a 3D printable file of this piece?

IMG_20210117_224431.jpg

orijinal-3d.jpg

Last edited:
If it is the same part as on the grande Punto and it looks like it might be similar then there is this

That being said I don’t and never have owned a panda so someone who does might be able to look at my link and confirm for you

For the pennies it would cost to print, you could just print one and see if it fits. I’d recommend 100% infill and making the wall thickness 2mm or more to get maximum strength in the clip part and that holds the parcel shelf

Actually, I'm looking for the protruding piece, not the recessed piece. Thank you, I'll still keep this in the archives

That would just be a block with a cylindrical peg sticking out of it. That would take minutes to design in something like blender or whatever you 3D modelling program of choice is

That would just be a block with a cylindrical peg sticking out of it. That would take minutes to design in something like blender or whatever you 3D modelling program of choice is
ok thank you, i try this. i will try to make it with blender

Back