Is The AA Worth It?

Currently reading:
Is The AA Worth It?

3 lorries to get me home, first one took me south, 2nd one took me west, 3rd one took me home

first guy wasnt AA truck and he said if i was with rac he would take me all the way home

i with tesco (greenflag) now cause AA took the **** with there renewal price

how long you have to wait between each truck change?

i rang AA and said Oi it cheaper on the net. the lady then says because i said net she can do it for that price, but if i dont say it she not allowed to offer :confused:

i got me, her and terri all on same membership, and they said i could add daryl for free even though he got no car he can get aa out to mates if he a pasenger

how long you have to wait between each truck change?

i rang AA and said Oi it cheaper on the net. the lady then says because i said net she can do it for that price, but if i dont say it she not allowed to offer :confused:

i got me, her and terri all on same membership, and they said i could add daryl for free even though he got no car he can get aa out to mates if he a pasenger

the trucks was waiting for me at the services - a 15min stop at each for food, a **** and to swap the car over

i didnt ring them up, they rang me last year and gave me 40% off - no call this year so switched, possibly a big mistake, will see :chin:

£164 is a lot of money if i dont need to use it

i think you will find most are now. a smash isnt really a breakdown is it so insurance already covers it. if you ring insurance company they will often send out a recovery from a crash for you, but then it ends up at one of their places not your home

Rather gash from my point of view. As I said what if you don't want to go through insurance :confused:

I remember dad smacking mums Yaris 3 years ago, and that got towed, and we got a bill through, but it said it only needs to be paid if we were going through the insurance.

Jon.

I would say AA are better than RAC mainly because the only times I ever tried to use RAC they wouldn't answer the phone where as AA was there in 15 mins, I was with AA mate was with RAC. Had several cars towed by AA never had one successfully fixed although were willing to truck my car up from york free of charge.
Something thats worth thinking about if you have a car less than 3 years old is the standard manufacturers assist package most cars have these days, you know that phone number in the handbook you ignore. Used them for first time fairly recently and about 2 mins on the phone had them promising hire cars to replace mine, free tows back to garage e.t.c. Top gear used MINI assist when they were crashed into and not only was there car taken away for repair but they recieved another MINI cooper in its place I assume insurance paid for this one but the stuff I was getting was under warranty...(when garage fixed my brakes to p*** fluid on the floor).

don't know about AA but i use green flag as mate is a manager up in Scotland,and they try to fix car or take you/car to home address or to a garage of your preference, [never needed to use as know a lot about cars,but son used a few times and they got him fixed by the road].(y)

Back