Car.jpg

Marea Introducing: The Longest car in the World!

Introduction

Or so it's called at work :rolleyes:

Just realised I havn't posted any pics of the Marea. Its a 1999 1.9 105 JTD with around 95k on the clock. Drives really nice, smooth, quiet and really gentle on the juice. Its like the anti-tipo :D Just the one half pic for now until I have the time to clean it for a propper photo shoot!

Car.jpg
I love the alloys on the Bravo :p .....

......I'm still scared to drive that car, still appears to long for my liking.

are the alloys on the bravo the momo twins :confused: look like it but im not 100% sure :p

the marea does look tasty, bit of a funky colour, but i have a soft spot for the weekends :yum:

and how colourfull is your street :eek: im trying to imagine what it would be like to go along when your drunk... :yuck: :p

Helz said:
Even worse when hungover :yuck: I seriously hope you don't live in the peach and blue house ;)

LOL. Nope. I'm not sure what colour we'll be printing our house and windows when we get round to it.

arrows, their the kiddies :yum: used to be a cav 4x4 turbo around here that had them and it looked sweet :eek:

hmmm, hungover wouldnt be too good either, but i dont really suffer with them (y) ;) , just get a bit off when im in a car ever so slightly off my face :p

Back