Car.jpg

Marea Introducing: The Longest car in the World!

Introduction

Or so it's called at work :rolleyes:

Just realised I havn't posted any pics of the Marea. Its a 1999 1.9 105 JTD with around 95k on the clock. Drives really nice, smooth, quiet and really gentle on the juice. Its like the anti-tipo :D Just the one half pic for now until I have the time to clean it for a propper photo shoot!

Car.jpg
I quite like the marea's too, driven a 115 saloon and it was alright, might sell the punto in the near future and get a weekend, probably a more modern JTD if I can, or failing that, keep the volvo (tis longer than the marea I assure you, it doesn't fit in any supermarket car parking space in sunderland, and the multistory is a joke, I actually have to wheelspin it (basically do a rolling burnpout, and brake gently) to get it round the corners to get to next ramp), and get a brav'a'o instead, or maybe even an A112 if I can afford one :worship:

oh and Helz, if your after some body coloured handles to get sprayed in your lush lambo pink I think I might be able to find you some!

Fook me when the back seats are down its huge!

Ryan-you will look like a dwarf driving it

i wunder if the standard springs on a brave/bravo are the same as the marea cos if they were couldnt you use lowering springs for eiher of those

stripey stilo said:
i wunder if the standard springs on a brave/bravo are the same as the marea cos if they were couldnt you use lowering springs for eiher of those

if you used the HGT ones on it it should work for the frotnt but the back end might drop really low as its heavier :chin:

Bulldog, just been looking on ebay and there are some lowering springs on there. the 20v and jtd's would share the hgt bravo's sus i believe and the others the normal bravo kit.

im considering a weekend now patch is going to go, either a 20v petrol or even possibly the 5 cyl ddddddiesel :yuck: im not too sure what im doing just yet

Good luck finding a 2.4 JTD Marea weekend! I've only seen one for sale and it was a wreck. 80,000 miles and no cambelt change :eek:

Dents and paint damage everywhere. Mirrors smashed, broken and leaking sunroof... I ran 100 miles back home :D

Hellcat said:
Good luck finding a 2.4 JTD Marea weekend! I've only seen one for sale and it was a wreck. 80,000 miles and no cambelt change :eek:

Dents and paint damage everywhere. Mirrors smashed, broken and leaking sunroof... I ran 100 miles back home :D

theres a couple on ebay atm, but im not to sure on the 2,4 jtd, not a fan of diesels from a driving perspective, but might be swayed by a bit of poke and consumption for a good well looked after version at reasonable money (y)

actually i think i may be being a little blonde, think the 2,4's are td's not jtd's. didnt really look too much as i want either a bravo again or a rather tasty cinq :D

Last edited:
Back