Styling Interior Spray Help

Currently reading:
Styling Interior Spray Help

connor

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and have a black fiat cinquecento, I'm just starting to do it up now, and wondered if there are any dash kits to put in it. failing that what type of paint would come out best as i want it all to match.

thanks
connor

ask "dawn of time" shes the spray can queen!!! (tell her i said so!!)

Red limited edition Sei sporting abarth,lowered35mm,janspeed exhaust,strutbrace,tints,graphics,induction kit with blue cold air feed,rally mudflaps,red full body neons,lge spec ice,Blue cruise lights,full bodykit,14" momo racer alloys,custom no.plate,de badged at rear,abarth badges, smoked front/side indicators,twin headlights,pedal extentions,wheel spacers, front splitters,Mod component
!!!!!JUST HAD MY F50 BONNET DELIVERED YEY!!!!!!

Plasti-kote is pretty good, doesnt chip.

Just make sure you prep well (i.e sand with very fine (1400grit) sandpaper with lots of warm soapy water, lots of very fine dustings of primer, one final rub down with the paper and water, then slap some paint on) Just make sure your in a totally dust free area, get some dust sheets down, unlike my first attempt! Leave it plenty of time to dry too.

Matt

Signature space for rent, reasonable rates, apply within.

While most Cinqs are unreliable...mines just taking the pi55

Folia Tec do interior spray, if that's what you're into!

Met Cognac 99 Brava 100 HSX, wish it'd clean itself!

we used normal car spray paint on both my car and alans corsa. We just made sure we washed and dried the part properly, used the correct primers to match the paint used, and sprayed lots of thin coats.. worked really well!

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

I did what Sando said, worked ok on mine. Bear in mind you don't want a reflective surface on the top of the instrument cowl as you won't be able to see where you are going when it's really sunny, the reflection can be that bad. I carry a red mouse mat to slap on there when it's bright:I

Pete.
1242cc cinq,turbo cinq,Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group,Clubcento

Is it really that bad Pete? I was planning on doing the rest of my interior this weekend, might do a sort of outline around the top of the dash so that the very top stays black but the rest is red.

Matt

Thanks very much for your help guys, I've been on forums and people don't tend to be helpful, but you guys have. cheers:D will try my hand at spraying on sunday

We want pics, we want pics, we want pics,!!!!! :D

Matt

looking to set to it tomorrow, maybe, but its jus started snowing and i havent yet decided what colours i want, will post a reply once i'm done.

Hi conner.

I used normal car spray paint for the handles on the doors but found they chipped realy easy cos of the seat belt buckle. So now id recommend folia tec interior spray, dead easy to use.

Fixitagain, glad i seen what you said about the mouse mat cos im gonna take the full dash outta mine to spray black nd hadnt thought about the sun reflecting on it :I

nd EMM, WHEN are we gonna see pics of that FANTASTIC car of yours.

Sexy Black 3 door Punto With Wicked Yellow Interior.

if you primed the plastic with acid x? it mightn't crack

Met Cognac 99 Brava 100 HSX, wish it'd clean itself!

Back