insurance sexist... (that how you spell it lol?)

Currently reading:
insurance sexist... (that how you spell it lol?)

women are actually more likely to crash than a male the reason the statistics that are shown and used nowdays predate all this feminine ruling state we live in nowdays a world where said 'fairness' has gone to far and now men are the restricted sex!

anyway the statistics are from a generation of driving women who pass later than the 17 yr old barbie dolls of today i.e an older more responsible (on the whole) carmer drivers much in the same way that a male with a career not a job a mortgage not bedroom and beards not bum fluff would! the statistics they draw on are of mainly 20-21yr old females and 18-19 yr old males which is more on maturity than skill

nowadays a female young driver is 3times more likely to crash than a male and thats a fact its also down to test centres alleviating stress and difficulty upon a female taking the test than a male i know of not a single young girl mate with the same space awareness or road skill and composure of a bloke counterpart

it annoys me of the insurance prices for girls they are just simply not as good behind the wheel multitasking all the tasks in which to drive i have every confidence in them but motorways parking junctions and roundabouts and any area that would be a risk they panic. they also care less for the motor too seeing it as a tool rather than a prized possession sorry girls its just the way it is it is deffinately a ***** tax!!

women are actually more likely to crash than a male the reason the statistics that are shown and used nowdays predate all this feminine ruling state we live in nowdays a world where said 'fairness' has gone to far and now men are the restricted sex!

anyway the statistics are from a generation of driving women who pass later than the 17 yr old barbie dolls of today i.e an older more responsible (on the whole) carmer drivers much in the same way that a male with a career not a job a mortgage not bedroom and beards not bum fluff would! the statistics they draw on are of mainly 20-21yr old females and 18-19 yr old males which is more on maturity than skill

nowadays a female young driver is 3times more likely to crash than a male and thats a fact its also down to test centres alleviating stress and difficulty upon a female taking the test than a male i know of not a single young girl mate with the same space awareness or road skill and composure of a bloke counterpart

it annoys me of the insurance prices for girls they are just simply not as good behind the wheel multitasking all the tasks in which to drive i have every confidence in them but motorways parking junctions and roundabouts and any area that would be a risk they panic. they also care less for the motor too seeing it as a tool rather than a prized possession sorry girls its just the way it is it is deffinately a ***** tax!!

You've got a fair number of facts wrong there!

In the main, women crash just like men, but they tend to have small prangs where as men tend to write off cars more often.

Men are charged moer because of stats, not what examiners think (y)

You've got a fair number of facts wrong there!

In the main, women crash just like men, but they tend to have small prangs where as men tend to write off cars more often.

Men are charged moer because of stats, not what examiners think (y)

Have to agree with this. In most cases, womens accidents are small incidents, ie parking etc, not big incidents like men. Smaller accidents are not worth going through your insurance over, so these dont get recorded. :D

I call it '***** Tax' :mad:

YouTube - ***** Tax

You beat me to it! Gotta love barats and bereta :p

But adding to the dicussion, im a 17 nearly 18 year old driver with most of my school friends driving now. I always end up hearing about accidents people have had in my year and out of all of the ones ive heard about the majority are caused by the girls...

Got my years no claims coming up tho wooo :)

Back