Insurance Deals

Currently reading:
Insurance Deals

D

Dave

alright, ;long time no speak,

i got a new policy going at the mo for performance/modified cars, the rates at the moment are wicked and has been really popular.

i can do agreed values on certain cars aswell.

drop me a pm or a text if you want a quote, my mob number is 07878658358

cheers

Dave

oh if you wondered i work for performance direct insurance.

all sorted at the mo thanks..

i was with them when i were 21,had a rst s1 custom model,best quote of £1800 tpft with a ban on my license,was all good :)...am now 28 lol

when yours is up for renewal, let me know, rates are bloody low for the kind of market at the moment!

As it happens i need a new policy imminently, defo before the new year....!

Nice1

Kee.
(HGT Owner since 02')

ya joking arnt ya? i couldnt find a cheaper rate for my 20v bravo this time last year.My first year was only £550..12 month after getting my car back on the rd,the cheapest was £800! That were in June.,Vat's going up aswell as petrol next year so im dredding renewel prices :s

im interested in getting a quote my policy runs out just before xmas. But how does the policy work? are all mods free or is it calculated on what mods you have?

Im currently on a modified car policy where any exterior/styling/suspension modifications are 100percent free of charge, even if added half way through the policy.

just got my renewal quote through, and although it has gone up £40, its still about £1200 cheaper than any quote i got from comparethemarket, modified car insurance companies etc... Got a quote from adrian flux @ £2159 TPFT!!, my renewal is £850!!!!!!!!!!

oh and im 22, 1.8 bravo, 2 yrs no claims and 1 accident due to handbrake failure whilst car was unnocupied

evening guys, sorry havnt been on here.

all my policies i do re bespoke to you. none are calculated on a computer, ive gone old school on this one :p

you probably have a good deal with flux on that one but when your renewal comes around give me a call..

if anyone tried to call me this evening sorry i was down the pub and il call that number back in the morning!

im back in the office monday morning if anyone wants to give me a call... my direct number at work is 01708 436 838 feel free to call me between 8:30am and 5:30 pm.

@ jords, my policies are calculated on a personal level unline a generic quote where its just done by age and what not i will do my best to give you a price that your happy with! and what ever you need on the policy we can cater for!

SIGBOO.jpg

Project 350bhp well and truely on its way

ya joking arnt ya? i couldnt find a cheaper rate for my 20v bravo this time last year.My first year was only £550..12 month after getting my car back on the rd,the cheapest was £800! That were in June.,Vat's going up aswell as petrol next year so im dredding renewel prices :s

--------------------------------------------

mike as posted before, all my prices are calculated on a personal level so let me have a look for you... you might be suprised

SIGBOO.jpg

im currently with Highways insurance on a modified car policy, and my renewal quote has come through at £850 TPFT.

I called Adrian Flux and they said "we've got a very good quote for you, it comes in at £2159"

I laughed my head off and told them my renewal price, they simply didn't believe me.

Vat's going up aswell as petrol next year so im dredding renewel prices :s

-----------------------------------------------

There's no VAT on insurance or road tax so that might be some relief to you, but any parts or fuel is going to cost a bit more!

flux said their computer said no to me as it wasnt based on the engine mod,they said they go on horse power,so from 80 to 147 is a big hike in power.They wouldnt give me a price lol

and dave i got another 6 months to go yet till its up,but saying that my renewel for the focus is up in few month so if you can do a good price on Multicar i may give u acall then.

Dave, I will give you a bell closer to the time but my Coupe is up for renewal in January and the Stilo in February :)

Longest Serving BOO Member
sigwf.jpg

1997 2.0ltr Fiat Coupe
- FC Performance Chipped
- Widget installed in dashboard
- EBC YellowStuff with 3G Discs

im back in the office today if anyone wants a quote :)

and insy np might be able to do a 2 car policy i will have a look

SIGBOO.jpg

Renewal up in April (long way off)

Will keep you in mind for my standard 155 HGT , 31yrs, will have two years no claims at that point.

Currently with Highway (non modified) £1150pa

P010810_075601.jpg

hi havnt recieved anything by pm?

SIGBOO.jpg

Sent again - tried a slight variation of the hotmail address listed in your profile this time.

Dave - What a damn decent Quote you gave me...! Defo the best i've had so far...! I honestly don't think i'll get any better, i'm sure..! I'll know by Monday when the 20vt will be going for an MOT...!

*** C A N'T W A I T........ :) ***

Kee
(HGT Owner since 02')

97' P393LOK 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
97' R590BJO 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
98' R93BFC 2.0 20vt Coupe - Donor Car - Car Heaven
99' T970VWS 2.0 20v Marea Weekend HLX - Car Heaven
01' X266EEX 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT - Car Heaven
01' Y981SLB 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT Sold to me Olde Man.!

Current Motor:- S551CWH 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT
(20vT Conversion almost there, MOT immanent..!)