bl00dy insurance :(

Currently reading:
bl00dy insurance :(

M

Mike

time will be up soon on insurance,11 months have flown by and Shell has gained her 1 yncb :)

my upset face is cos..this time last year when i took the quote out the price for Me with 5yncb on the bravo alone was £692..Me and Shell on the focus(her with license 0 years) was £404..obviously there was interst on top due to paying monthly.

This year with shell being policy holder on the focus with 1ync and me as named driver with 6yncb comes to £539 :0
Me as policy holder and Shell as named driver on a 20vt coupe it comes to £754?? i got told to put shell on my car as itll be cheaper and use her as policy holder on the focus etc

i know insurance has gone up in the past 12 months but with me gainging another years free motoring and shell gaining her 1 years free motoring,it should have gone down...should it not?
i dont see the coupe being too bad,coming from me only on the bravo to me and shell on a coupe 20vt its an extra £70

Mike

mine is up 7th april, quoted £1100 inc interest for paying monthly on the Bravo wit 3yrs ncb..

I wont be renewing it and the Bravo is provisionally sold pending guy collecting it on Sunday...

The Bimmer will be insured on Friday for just over £800 inc interest. So a saving of £300 quid...

P010810_075601.jpg

who are you with and has it gone up or down mate?
alot have said it would have gone up in the past 12 months due to all ppl fraudlentlly claiming etc

Mike...try Brentacre, they're pretty cheap and not on any comparison sites. Quoted me loads cheaper than everywhere else, £1100 for a 1.8 bravo HLX with mods, with 0NCB...everywhere else was at least £1800.

1 years NCB here, used 1st Centeral, £607 for the HGT.
Obviously being an old git in a crime free post code helps ;)
Worth a look.

Sometimes reading this make me happy, i paid £255 on the wagon, and £399 on my picasso so i should stop complaining about my car insurance costs

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

Brentacre came to £669 fully comp and shell as occasional user,pretty good that.interest rate is 14% so looking at £57pm an dep 167

Only prob i got there is,if i go elsewhere and hav shell as policy holder on her car and add me,i wont be able to use my ncb :/
with Admiral they mirror it.

Im with Chris Knott... (LV-Highway)I have had the same premium for 2yrs including this proposed renewal..... and when i spoke to them re the BMW they said they could insure me but it would be the same price as my renewal £987 plus interest for paying monthly..

Halifax have offered me fully comp on the BMW for nearly £300 less... Chris can jog on....

P010810_075601.jpg

I renewed mine in Janruary with Direct Line as they had their 20% discount offer & interest free pay monthly offer on and my premium ended up being £404 with 8y ncb...! Not too bad I thought but then I am too an old git now (36)!

Kee
(HGT Owner since 02')

97' P393LOK 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
97' R590BJO 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
98' R93BFC 2.0 20vt Coupe - Donor Car - Car Heaven
99' T970VWS 2.0 20v Marea Weekend HLX - Car Heaven
01' X266EEX 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT - Car Heaven
98' S551CWH 2.0 20vT Bravo 260HGTurbo - Car Heaven :(

Next project:- Going to break, convert to 2.4 20vT & put the engine in a differend HGT (Heraldic Blue, hopefully when i find one)

Current Motor:- Y981SLB 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT

i seen somethin bout 20% discount avertised but no to the interest free for monthly :/
i tried them for both cars as multi car as you save an extra 15% off the total cost of the expensive one. They were £200 dearer on both cars than admiral was,so wont be going there lol

been looking at quotes for an A3 1.6 and the price for me and shell was coming back at over a grand at most places..Thats double to what the focus is..looks like shell wont be gettin her audi lol