General indicators

Currently reading:
General indicators

You seem to answer your own question charlie? Yes u can get both smoked and clear front indicators, if you want to change the side repeaters Cinq ones fit.

Luke, doesnt your Uno come with smoked/red rear lenses? I think they look good to be honest, but you can get plain red ones to match your paintwork.

chrisunoman said:
You seem to answer your own question charlie? Yes u can get both smoked and clear front indicators, if you want to change the side repeaters Cinq ones fit.

Luke, doesnt your Uno come with smoked/red rear lenses? I think they look good to be honest, but you can get plain red ones to match your paintwork.

they did you're correct. but i had my car on my drive off the road for a while before i'd passed my test and some thievin tits stole em. got a crappy pair of ones now that were from the breakers but are all scratched up.

TBH, they were nice looking. but when i eventually get my car into my spraying garage and colour code it all, i'll probably want completely smoked lenses all round (apart from headlights cos they're illegal right?)

Just use tinting spray if you want them smoked. Thats what i did. But make sure that they are not Too dark or the police wont like it. :D One coat should be enough, i put on 2 coats and they looked good but were too dark :( so i changed them back to clear ones at the front.

F R O $ T Y

Back