"i was bored"........

Currently reading:
"i was bored"........

If he was bored he should have spent his time on this forum - I know that's what I would do (being on the forum, not stabbing people).

Indeed, capital punishment is mooted, rather strong tactics, do they warrant employent for this crime? Especially when the perpetrator seems to be somewhat marginalised from society, yes, clearly he does present a clear danger to others, but through rehabilitation and study of the causes surrounding his departure from reasonable conduct, it may be possible to prevent this occuring in other cases, moreover throwing light on the circumstances surrounding this unfortunate incident.

Furthermore the article would seem to sugguest that they lived at the same address;

A teenager who stabbed a 10-year-old girl in her room because he was "bored" ...

The attack took place at Bower's home in Allercombe, Rockbeare, east Devon last March.

Indeed, capital punishment is mooted, rather strong tactics, do they warrant employent for this crime? Especially when the perpetrator seems to be somewhat marginalised from society, yes, clearly he does present a clear danger to others, but through rehabilitation and study of the causes surrounding his departure from reasonable conduct, it may be possible to prevent this occuring in other cases, moreover throwing light on the circumstances surrounding this unfortunate incident.

Furthermore the article would seem to sugguest that they lived at the same address;

A teenager who stabbed a 10-year-old girl in her room because he was "bored" ...

The attack took place at Bower's home in Allercombe, Rockbeare, east Devon last March.

I agree. If the guy had celebral palsy, and being at a very delicate age. I can only suggest that his actions were borne out of frustration, probably that had been bottled up for years. Not that I am condoning his actions, but he desperately needs psycholgical help and support.

Back