General I want to save this.

Currently reading:
General I want to save this.

I believe it's a sisley I not a sisley II my other unmolested D reg sisley (Dennis/green)also did not come with flashy seat belts or dashboard livery /hornbutton and the rear mudflaps will be standard fiat accessary type too easier to replace if need be:cool: no trying to find hensteeth just yet:bang: I believe that fiat upgraded the sisley spec after a few months because people wanted more for their:slayer: Extra Sisley :slayer: money back in 1986 (y)

I've found the new owner of the Panda pickup! :cool:
He is a guy called Mike from near Cannock Staffs he clearly loves Minis and Mini based kit cars he says he has over 70 and from what I saw I believe him.
He has plans for the pick up he wants to convert it to a 4x4 pick up. :cool:
I told him about the forum so he may well join up and ask for some advice (mine was dont its tricky) :bang:

He wanted to buy the grey sisley off me for the doner parts which sadly it is about to become :cry: Its not the only Panda that needs a new floorpan+doors+tyres+many many little items:cry:
All however is not lost one sisley may soon :cry: DIE:cry: but its spirit will live on:worship:
its wheels and front bumper with washers will go on to Bill( Burgandy sisley) :) its very tidy interior will transplant into Dennis(green sisley):) rendering him usable again (his previous owner loved fishing and shooting and Dogs need I say more)
its mechanical bits and trim will also breath new life into Lotti(white 4x4 s/r):)
As one :worship: panda:worship: :cry: Dies:cry: three are reborn:slayer:

Back