I need your help again (Is this a good idea....?)

Currently reading:
I need your help again (Is this a good idea....?)

Which wheel?

• OZ Racing Titan

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Titan Racing Electra

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Momo WRS

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Alessio Polar

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • OZ Racing 5 Star

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Other, please tell me!

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
I know what you mean about the middle of the Titans being a bit messy. Was thinking the same when I first saw them, it doesnt really match the rest- smooth spokes :confused: I think the finish on them looks great though and would really suit the red. The Alessio has a similiar bright silver finish and is also dished inwards a bit which I like :) And its cheaper.....

Dare Supermesh- I like the design but want something with larger spokes and more simple looking.

Did you have this trouble when deciding on yours??!! :bang:

wolfracepunto said:
I know what you mean about the middle of the Titans being a bit messy. Was thinking the same when I first saw them, it doesnt really match the rest- smooth spokes :confused: I think the finish on them looks great though and would really suit the red. The Alessio has a similiar bright silver finish and is also dished inwards a bit which I like :) And its cheaper.....

Dare Supermesh- I like the design but want something with larger spokes and more simple looking.

Did you have this trouble when deciding on yours??!! :bang:
I sure did mate :D It was the hardest choice I ever had to make. In the end I made my mind up about a week before I came to buy them. Kind of a last minute thing considering I had been looking for about 7 months :D

There's also the technomagnesio indianapolis
tecno_india_silver.jpg

tecno_india_silver.jpg

i'd say the mille miglia ones posted above.. the ev-r's they're lush, what i'm gettin in 18 whut!

I like the titans too, and i've seen some Kei racing 8spokes that are sweet too. Oh to much choice!

I am going off the 5 Star a bit, they're a bit standard looking :confused: And they do look a bit like the 307 alloys and probably a few others. Think ive ruled out these and the Titan Racing Electras.

I do like the Momo alot (2nd most expensive ;)) but im surprised the Alessios havnt got more votes! Are they a bit boring?

Thanks (y)

wolfracepunto said:
Im surprised the Alessios havnt got more votes! Are they a bit boring?
They would look excellent on, i remember seeing them on a brava and thought how great they were!

Attachments

• st14_4.jpg
    st14_4.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 21
*Drools* at that Brava. Thanks for posting that pic Chris. Surely it wouldnt be classed as copying if I put some on a Fabia :chin: I love the finish on them.

Still like the Momos but the studs (as mentioned before) make them look a bit messy and not as smooth as I like.

I saw an old mate with an MG ZR on the way home from work today. He had OZ Titans fitted (n) I dont like buying stuff that people have already :eek: The Mantis alloys on my Punto were non-existant around here, but now I see them on loads of cars!

Momo vs Alessio I think.........Alessio are cheaper, so could get even better tyres. Momo better quality :confused: and I love 5 spoke. Oh well, Ive got time to think until I get my new 0% interest credit card ;) :devil:

Cheers

Good day,

Do you know the 17" or 16" wheels of ETA BETA?
it's italian take a look at the Eta beta Joe.

I find them :cool:

Greets Strokov

wolfracepunto said:
Momo vs Alessio I think.........Alessio are cheaper, so could get even better tyres. Momo better quality :confused:
I had Alessio alloys on my Uno and they looked as good after 4 years (when i sold it) as the day i bought them.

Ive got some TSWs on my Punto now and compared to the finish on the Alessios the TSWs look poor! The Alessios looked 100 million trilliion times better :D Infact when i have some money i will be buying myself another set of Alessios!

Seen those TSWs ;) Theyre ok but not what I want on my car. And why would I want to get the same alloys as you?! :nutter: Nobody likes copycats :p (Sorry pictured Brava owner)

Cheers for the info Chris, I think im decided now. The Momos are nearly an extra 100quid, which is quite alot for a set of wheels which I like no more than the cheaper and smoother Alessios. That 100quid will go towards a set of KW coilovers now- Eibach dont make the Fabia kit anymore so im going to pay 650quid for the suspension alone :eek:

Sorry 1.8 Stilo didnt see your post......not that I would have taken any notice of it :p Or anyone elses opinions in fact lol! Ive ended up getting these Alessio Action with Toyo 215/40s tyres.

So this thread was pointless
doh.gif

DSCF0001.jpg

Back