Off Topic i need me help really bad

Currently reading:
Off Topic i need me help really bad

Well what it is, I was sat at the traffic lights waiting to go, I had the window as I was smoking,t the lights changed so I started to set off, and a group of lads that was passing by decided to creep up and stick there head threw the window and start shouting which made me jump and also made me crash my car, so I'm in need of a new passenger side front wing and bumper, I have no clue where to get them from any help please guys
Cheers
Sam

What car is it dude? May be worth a look in some salvage yards/eBay they'll be parts available cheaper and could possibly match your car colour but much cheaper then going to fiat directly!!

Its a seicento, if tried local salvage yards with no luck, and I just took the wheel off to see if there was any more damage I couldn't see and there is, iv snapped the wish bone in 2 and bent the the rod on the steering rack, how could I cause this much damage when I was only doing about 10mph :(

That's out of order that happening, i would have loved to see their faces if met by this scenario.

blasteryes.jpg

Back