I NEED AN ALARM and quick!!!!!

Currently reading:
I NEED AN ALARM and quick!!!!!

Emm

Fiat Addict
Its happened!! some scumbags av been snooping around my sei! parked it opposite the window at work and watched them checking out my motor, only nicked my valve caps (which i saw them do :eek:/) then they came back for another look.
Anyone recommend a decent alarm that goes off when someone gets up close to to da car?
Any help appreciated ASAP,
Ta, a very worried..EMMX

Red limited edition Sei sporting abarth,lowered35mm,janspeed exhaust,strutbrace,tints,graphics(being replaced),induction kit with blue cold air feed,rally mudflaps,red full body neons,lge spec ice,Blue cruise lights,full Abarth bodykit,14" momo racer alloys,custom no.plate,de badged at rear,abarth badges, clear front/side indicators,twin headlights,pedal extentions,wheel spacers, front splitters,Mod component,F50 bonnet scoop(not fitted yet- boooo!)

top of the range Toad or Cobra should sort you out. costly tho

sig.jpg

really? what sort of price am i looking at??

Red limited edition Sei sporting abarth,lowered35mm,janspeed exhaust,strutbrace,tints,graphics(being replaced),induction kit with blue cold air feed,rally mudflaps,red full body neons,lge spec ice,Blue cruise lights,full Abarth bodykit,14" momo racer alloys,custom no.plate,de badged at rear,abarth badges, clear front/side indicators,twin headlights,pedal extentions,wheel spacers, front splitters,Mod component,F50 bonnet scoop(not fitted yet- boooo!)

Where bouts in cheshire are u, theres some places round that area

sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, Saxo Custom Spoiler, Abarth Side Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Afterburner Rear Lenses, 4" Powerflow Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop

Check out my site: http://badboygaz.mysite.freeserve.com​

TOAD 360i (or something like that) £220 fitted, it goes woo-woo, dead locks and ultra sonics

sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, Saxo Custom Spoiler, Abarth Side Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Afterburner Rear Lenses, 4" Powerflow Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop

Ah sorry any of those ANxx4 series have the microwaves..

Its the AN314 that talks and has the microwave pre-warn

Tom (AofB)

Snapped exhaust flexipipe becoming GrpN ASAP!

hey Gaz,in reply to ur question... i will travel anywhere in cheshire and surrounding areas!!

is chester far from you, cause safe & sound fitted my mates TOAD alarm for £220 and they did a very good job.

Do not go for clifford (*gets ready for backlash), cause i think they are over priced and a lot of hassle, they need to be fitted correctly and not many places do that properly

sig.jpg

IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop

Alfa Nige is selling some standard fiat ones. Fitted one to my motor the other week. Not sure what price he is selling them at now. They were £75. PM him for details

brav.gif

yey getting my alarm fitted as i write this!!!:D
£200

Work at motorworld me car is my pride and joy. The old car used too get batterred in the car park while i was working. This cars first mod was a clifford 300. £350 well spent. Go too motorworld buy yourself one and you will get a voucher through the post. Ring the number on the voucher and arrange a time andplace of your choice they will come and fit it for free. Brilliant alarm never gone wrong in the year i've had it. Chavers look in my window and it goes off lol they get a right fright.

Yellow Cinq Sporting
Lowered 40 On Spax Springs and Dampers
Alpine mp3 Head Unit
Alpine Monoblock Digital Amp
Infinity 4" Fronts
Infinity 6" x 9"s In Stealth Shelf
Infinity 12" Sub
Full Powerflow Exhaust Soon Too Come

Originally posted by arseofbox
A baseball bat is always a good 'un

As for the alarm, I know Microscan do a range of alarms that talk... and also some that protect the car by a sensing a field of microwave radiation...

http://www.dcp-shop.co.uk/catalog/default.php?cPath=74_78_79

I think its the AN4xx series that have the microwave stuff!

Tom (AofB)

Snapped exhaust flexipipe becoming GrpN ASAP!

"Get Back ya Bastard, I'll break ya legs!" :D

cinqmeister.JPG

The Grammar Fascist

they all do, u either have to buy a special part for the alarm, but most times they are included and wored up within the alarm itself

sig.jpg

IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop or Coilovers
New Front Bumper
Rear Splitter
New Mirrors (Not the cup ones[xx(], something different)
ICE Install to be completed

FIATForum stickers available PM me for details or see: https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10000

Nice, thanks for clearing that up for me :D

Saw a met. blue Punto I Sporting park up outside of work today. When compared it to my red 60 S I felt so jealous. It even has a sunroof which mine doesn't have! :(

Just posted a bit about the company Ice Blue, the guy offers a full mobile service and is spot on. His name is steve and he can be contacted on 0800 783 9428, can't hurt and the guy comes to your door...... Just soretd me out with a clifford concept 300 for my coupe,

Good luck

P.s hope you find the thieving bar-stwerd

kenny f

Back