Styling I have a problem with my knob! (gear)

Currently reading:
Styling I have a problem with my knob! (gear)

9.JPG

10.JPG

Doesn't look majorly different on the photos but, much better IRL... it actually matches the rest of the colour coding in my car now :D

nah mate,i like it, your knob dont look crap it looks ok now youve painted it, looks better then my knob,because mine looks very cheap and tacky

cheers :D (y)
Anyone else think my knob is better than theirs? :p hehe

really was spoilt for choice with the signatures like!!

ur knob does look great tho it doesn't look that cheap at all ronnie

Naaa my knob is great, i ran out of petrol one day and whilst waiting for mummy i chopped off all the rubber stuff off and still havent sorted it:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i did have the adaptor and knob on order but the place cancelled it :bang:

also is that neons i spot n the footwell??

you are correct - flexi led strip lights wired into the door sensor and courtesy light - one of the first mods I did to the car as it happens :D

Have you sold your abarth wheels yet?

noo not yet,theyll be coming off this weekend,and as im writing this ive just got a pm, probs off arc about them,i think were going to do a deal for some brakes

noo not yet,theyll be coming off this weekend,and as im writing this ive just got a pm, probs off arc about them,i think were going to do a deal for some brakes

:( doh! lol, need to find me a set - was a set up for grabs in the classifieds, some lass wanting swopsies on another set (no style specified) of alloys - was fancying a swop on my momo's but never heard back from her... having said that, everyone seems to love my wheels and thinks I should keep em :p

...anyway - lets get back to talking about my knob...

...next task - find a suitable hadbrake grip - pref one which has a chrome main shaft, and removable (resprayable) section on it somewhere...
Anyone replaced their handbrake grip before? or put a gater / gater surround on for the Handbrake?

Rite,so you've sprayed the top of your knob,and now your wanting to spray your shaft:p

Ive taken my surroud off and just left it,the cinq im scrapping had no surround but abit of fake carbon fiber wrapped around it,it didn't look to bad.

If your any good on a lathe then you could make one out of abit of ally then use a few grub screws(y)

hmmm well if I can work out how the existing grip is removed, then I should be able to plonk a universal one on in it's place methinks.... may have to ponder this one when there is more daylight...

i think its plastic and there a few little 'lugs' sticking into the actual shaft,i think i managed to cut some off.it took some effort,abit of twisting and tugging on the shaft and it finally came:p :p

lol this thread could go on for days with these comments! i love it, it provides minutes of fun for those reading the thread!

wheres all the females in this thread...or are they just sending you PM's requesting the picture of your knob:p

no comment :yum:

you havent replied to me about them dials! hint hint!

more like advising him how to take close ups of very small things ;)

tut tut.... a cheap shot...

...actually I have a theory - about the whole "Men only drive big cars to make up for small equipment" thing............ you guys are all blessed too I'm guessing - otherwise you wouldn't drive centos ;) hehe

Back