General I got it tonight!!!!

Currently reading:
General I got it tonight!!!!

ne1l

Established member
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Picked up my new Bravo Active Sport tonight and I am a happy wee boy tonight lol :D

I love it!!!

The salesman said it could be picked up anytime after 3pm and I arranged 6pm after work but there I was at 4pm wanting the keys lol

I'll stick some photo's up once I take them tomorrow as it's too dark now.

One thing I do ask? Can the handsfree bluetooth be installed now as an aftermarket feature i.e. take it to Fiat and get it installed? I did have a bluetooth headunit in my old car which I installed myself but I am not ruining the interior of this gorgeous car with an aftermarket headunit so I'll go with the proper Fiat set-up.

Also is there any other features you'd recommend getting? It already has cruise control?

Ta Ta's for now!!

Last edited:
Not sure on the retro-fit ability of the head unit. It's blooming useful though.

What engine did you get? Colour? Don't forget to visit here... https://www.fiatforum.com/bravo/113653-how-many-bravos-2.html?p=1379676

I was pretty much the same when I went to pick up mine. Arranged to pickup on Sat, then they phoned to say it would be available that day. Was sat in a café waiting for 4pm for a hour or two.. Got it at about 3:30!

Blue&Me cannot be installed aftermarket. This is due to the Blue&Me units being in a "virgin state" until programmed by the master unit (Body Computer, via Proxi-Alignment). If it was not installed with Blue&Me at the factory, the proxi will fail (unrecognised node), hence the unit can never be programmed to work.

Am looking into alternatives for my sister's Grande Punto - watch this space. So far, it looks like the Blaupunkt Bluetooth/USB module, but fitting the original FIAT USB port and microphone. Need to work something out for the button though.

Blue&Me cannot be installed aftermarket. This is due to the Blue&Me units being in a "virgin state" until programmed by the master unit (Body Computer, via Proxi-Alignment). If it was not installed with Blue&Me at the factory, the proxi will fail (unrecognised node), hence the unit can never be programmed to work.

Am looking into alternatives for my sister's Grande Punto - watch this space. So far, it looks like the Blaupunkt Bluetooth/USB module, but fitting the original FIAT USB port and microphone. Need to work something out for the button though.

I picked up an accessories brochure from my local Fiat dealership tonight and it has a Bluetooth set up available for the Bravo at £150. The brochure is an accessories brochure of things you can buy to 'pimp your ride' lol

I don't think it's the exact same as the Blue&Me on the factory fitted Bravo's but all I am looking for is the bluetooth to make and receive calls. Nothing fancy.

They also have things like parking sensors as an after market option along with the usual items such as spoilers, sideskirts, exhaust trims etc etc

Last edited:
Check it's not a stand alone bluetooth speaker phone kit (with a hefty dealer markup) along the lines of a Parrot or a Pama sigma. If this is the case, you can get them a lot cheaper that £150...

The 'dealer fit' DVD system seems to be a standard aftermarket jobbie, with hefty markup, so it may be the same here...

Back