General Bravo 150 sport - PE08JVL - anyone on here got it?

Currently reading:
General Bravo 150 sport - PE08JVL - anyone on here got it?

I have had a few little issues but the rear axle had to be replaced
oh wow, what happened with the rear axle?

I was classed as the second owner, but it was an ex demonstrator with about 1k on the clock when I got it, and it was only a few months old. I ran up all those miles until just before you got it.

I switched it for an Alfa Giulietta as I was doing a lot of miles for work at the time and needed a lower mileage car.. plus is was my turn for the next new car anyway.

I did actually want to keep it, but I had no where to store it.

Rear axle turned into rust and rotted away, i managed to get another axel from another bravo, i only do between 2000-2500 miles a year, it's done 110,000 miles now, gets a full service every feb same time as it's mot.

Rear axle turned into rust and rotted away, i managed to get another axel from another bravo, i only do between 2000-2500 miles a year, it's done 110,000 miles now, gets a full service every feb same time as it's mot.
so yeah not really done much more from when I traded it in!

Im down to the same sort of mileage myself now as I don't have to drive into an office every day, so just before cover I was about to get rid of the Alfa and get something new as that was hitting the 80k mark and would have 100k that year.

with not doing the miles anymore I can't justify a newer car to sit there and lose money... so im going to get some work done it and get a few niggles sorted out and keep it.

I liked the bravo better than the alfa

Back