I found the loophole

Currently reading:
I found the loophole

I found the loophole too!

3noose-med.jpg

I found it, I found it.

Anyone who has posted less than 1000 counted posts can work out how many LL posts they have made. - Sort of anyway.

e.g. I have made 611 counted posts, but if you look at my previous posts you'll see I've posted 887. Meaning I have made 276 LL posts.

Daz_Rich has made 421 counted posts, but if you show all his posts you can see he has made atleast 579 LL posts.

I'm yet to find a solution for the likes of JFL, J1ppers, Lolita, Ffoxy, ChrisUK and the rest of you big posters lol.

Tom

:eek:

I make a healthy sized contribution to the LL that's how I see it:devil:

I found it, I found it.

Anyone who has posted less than 1000 counted posts can work out how many LL posts they have made. - Sort of anyway.

e.g. I have made 611 counted posts, but if you look at my previous posts you'll see I've posted 887. Meaning I have made 276 LL posts.

Daz_Rich has made 421 counted posts, but if you show all his posts you can see he has made atleast 579 LL posts.

I'm yet to find a solution for the likes of JFL, J1ppers, Lolita, Ffoxy, ChrisUK and the rest of you big posters lol.

Tom

Big up the LL spam crew u forgot captain spam himself tho...jug:slayer:

by the way, when you do a search for previous posts you can increase the results per page from 25 up to a max of 200 (edit the URL). i dont know what the max for the number of pages is but it is definately at least 1000 (i cant test higher because 1 result par page gives 1000 pages) so in theory the max possible is at least 200,000.

the only problem is resubmitting the search with those settings, you cant edit the URL until after the search, and the URL uses the search ID, and the search ID islinked to a certain size search, so you're stuck unless you can pass 200 and 1000 in to the search parameters to begin with. i know that can be done by editing the php script and then running it (a DIY search instead of using the link on your profile page)

Back