Styling I after a Fiat 500 boot spoiler.

Currently reading:
Styling I after a Fiat 500 boot spoiler.

CraigUK74

Hi I been looking to add an original boot spoiler for our lounge 09 plate. Seams like there nearly impossible to get hold of

Found a place who would sell me a whole tailgate for 150 quid delivered.

Dose anybody know how there attached to the tailgate? Adisive tape? Mastic? Don't fancy drilling holes.

Maybe someone selling one?

Thanks all for looking and any advice.

Hi I been looking to add an original boot spoiler for our lounge 09 plate. Seams like there nearly impossible to get hold of

Found a place who would sell me a whole tailgate for 150 quid delivered.

Dose anybody know how there attached to the tailgate? Adisive tape? Mastic? Don't fancy drilling holes.

Maybe someone selling one?

Thanks all for looking and any advice.
Go to fiatdalys on line look at the parts diagram for your car with a spoiler you should see what part was used to attach spoiler at the factory

Cheers mate, I found the fitting instructions, seams there's a kit to fit them and 2 holes require drilling, so I think I'll give it a miss.

Thanks for your help.
Go to fiatdalys on line look at the parts diagram for your car with a spoiler you should see what part was used to attach spoiler at the factory

Buy the complete tailgate, get it painted. Then you can always swap back if you decided to sell and punt the tailgate on again separately.

Edit: Assuming you have somewhere to store it of course.
I was offer this tailgate of a 500s, complete with all the bits 145 delivered, same colour as ours too. Ours is 2009 and that's a 2013 so I'm guessing the paint going to be a slightly different shade.

Is it worth 145 quid though.

Thanks for your help. 3725a24c-f199-42c0-8a1d-28df39824250.jpeg8eda5013-ea26-4b34-a092-98b97e01a4a3.jpeg

I was offer this tailgate of a 500s, complete with all the bits 145 delivered, same colour as ours too. Ours is 2009 and that's a 2013 so I'm guessing the paint going to be a slightly different shade.

Is it worth 145 quid though.

Thanks for your help. View attachment 210412View attachment 210413

500 MADNESS sells a similar boot spoiler for $199.

Back